Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2253
    I mean, that's not a small rat.

But it sure stuck the landing. At full gallop!
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Thanks Grinch, that post had me chuckling for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

This Week in Canada...

Tirsty buy?

Thieves in Newfoundland make off with 30K litres of iceberg water

https://globalnews.ca/news/4960386/t...iceberg-water/

Newfoundland thieves have made off with some unusual loot: Iceberg water.

The Mounties say 30,000 litres were stolen from a warehouse in Port Union, N.L.

They say the water – enough to fill a tractor trailer tanker – had not yet been bottled, and was worth between $9,000 and $12,000.

Iceberg water, touted for its purity, is used by various companies in Newfoundland to make vodka, cosmetics and other products.
    My guess is that they stole it to make top quality cosmetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Apparently she wasn't getting enough IG likes with her massive fake tits, bleach blonde hair and insane amount of make-up. I can think of a punishment or two.

When they won't let you put your last name, which happens to be Assman, on a Saskatchewan plate.https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...late-1.5017377

Aswipe Johnson.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...y-names/n10279

Blocked in Canada, but a VPN will let you see it.

Can’t see it butt that’d be a bitchin user name. Do want

This Week in Montanada...

Just tell them it has beavers': Montana might sell itself to Canada

https://nationalpost.com/news/just-t...self-to-canada

Montana’s politicians have failed to rule out the possibility of selling the state to Canada for $1 trillion.

The purported benefits would include having Justin Trudeau as leader.
    “My pages, at special request, wanted to let everyone know that they’re strongly in support of having Justin Trudeau as president of the country,” Jessica Karjala told her fellow legislators at the Montana House of Representatives on Wednesday.
    An online petition posted last week to Change.org is calling for the sale of the state to Canada. “We have too much debt and Montana is useless. Just tell them it has beavers or something,” the petition says. 

As of Thursday, nearly 13,000 people — it’s unknown how many of them were actually Montanans — had signed the petition.

The tongue-in-cheek proposal has received some attention locally. In the Great Falls Tribune, the daily newspaper in Great Falls, reporter Kristen Inbody asked: “Would Montana still be named Montana or would we be Southern Alberta? Better Saskatchewan?”

There were other big questions standing before Montanans, too.
    “Would we have to drop our speed limits to match the achingly slow pace of Canadian travel? Because that might be a deal-breaker …” the column asked. 

Good question. And, of course, the French issue: “Bilingual, blah, blah. Do we have to learn French?”
    At a vote on Wednesday, the House State Administration committee considered the petition (albeit jokingly). But it failed to receive the 75 per cent vote needed to draft a bill to reject the proposal.
    Rep. Tyson Running Wolf was wholeheartedly opposed to the resolution to reject the idea. “”I have probably three-quarters of my relatives living in Canada and we’re all for trying to buy Montana. So I’m gonna be a hard no on this,” he told the committee.
    Among the suggested amendments was a proposal that Montana buy Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Rep. Denise Hayman, born in Winnipeg, told her fellow members “welcome aboard,” to laughs from the committee members.

I think they should pay us to take them on.
    Everyone gets universal heaalth care and we get a bunch of armed citizens to keep us safe
    What could go wrong ?

Hey. VT is first in line to join Canada. Montana needs to take about 50% off the top.

This Week in Canada...

US citizens are shitting on Canada's forest's and flushing our future down the toilet.
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...-future-report
    The voracious use of toilet paper in the United States — with the average American using almost three rolls each week and major manufacturers spurning alternative fibres — is destroying Canada’s forests and causing widespread environmental damage, two international environmental groups say.

A report on tissue paper use gave failing grades to the leading toilet paper, tissue and paper towel brands for using only virgin fibre pulp, mostly from Canada’s old boreal forests.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    This Week in Montanada...
    Well, we did get Saskatchewan in a trade.

"Hey Google, take 10% off the top there big shoots."

This Week in Canada...

Teens hailed as heroes for rescuing young boy dangling from Grouse Mountain chairlift

https://globalnews.ca/news/5009795/g...-rescue-video/

Five young skiers are being praised for saving a boy who was dangling from a chairlift on Grouse Mountain.

Video captured Wednesday afternoon shows a man on a chairlift desperately clinging to a young boy while others watched in horror below.
    That’s when a group of five young skiers jumped into action, using a piece of out-of-bounds netting to help cushion the boy’s fall.
    “At one point, we were just like, ‘OK, you just need to trust us, you just need to drop,” he said. “And so then he dropped, and we caught him.”
    A Grouse Mountain spokesperson said the company’s president will meet privately with the rescuers to express his gratitude and that the boys will receive season passes to the mountain.
    The video:

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/14496...4/?jwsource=cl

moose on the roof over there in PGhttps://cfjctoday.com/article/656269...W_MJN3kmVBTgeo
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Kellogg's needs to take about 15% off the top there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190301_110840467.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	271979
    I see hydraulic turtles.

No artificial aromas!

Quick thinking kids there at Grouse Mtn. There's hope for the future after all.

Its also in measured in grams so you won't know how much to over eat

but I'm pretty sure the american version is on the other side eh

Its also in measured in grams so you won't know how much to over eat

but I'm pretty sure the american version is on the other side eh
    Purchased in Saint Jean sur Richelieu ,Quebec, so it's got the other Canadian on the back.

This Week in Canada...

Once again, Canadians show their polite side.

Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. Pardon me.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...dale-1.5038887

Liberals move to grant pardons for old pot possession convictions.

The Liberal government is moving on its plan to grant fast, free pardons for Canadians who were convicted of pot possession before the drug was legalized last fall.
    Bill C-93, tabled in the House of Commons on Friday, amends the Criminal Records Act (CRA) and aims to break down barriers to employment, housing or travel for Canadians with a criminal record for pot.
    Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale hopes the bill will pass into law by summer.

"We believe it's good public policy to remove roadblocks to the successful reintegration of previous offenders who have fully served their sentences, especially after such major renovations in the laws as occurred with C-45 last fall," he said.

The normal fee of $631 for a pardon will be waived under the bill. The five-10 year waiting period to apply for a pardon will also be waived.

If'in yer going to set up a fictitious company to defraud the tax folks maybe don't steal the name from a Seinfeld episode - 'cause tax collectors can be old farts too:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...case-1.5032725

I used to tell people to fuck off, but now I say sorry/excuse me/pardon instead eh

This Week in Canada...

National Film Board of Canada launches game to teach people about the clitoris

https://globalnews.ca/news/5019434/clitoris-game-nfb/

Enter the National Film Board of Canada, which on Monday launched an interactive game for mobile devices that takes a playful, informative approach to female sexual satisfaction and the role of the clitoris.
    Called “Clit-me,” the five-minute game was developed in collaboration with eight students from the Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM), as part of an eight-week internship program at the NFB’s Digital Studio in Montreal.
    Under the direction of NFB executive producer Hugues Sweeney, the interns were each asked to come up with an idea for an interactive project. The one that resonated most with the group of seven females and one male was looking at woman’s sexual health – specifically women’s sexual satisfaction.