Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1080
    Driver charged with a using case of beer as booster seat for 2-year-old

Name:  446635A1-8445-4547-A9C2-6CB6AA4E3DCB.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  45.2 KB

Story doesn’t say if buddy was originally from Florida.

(CNN)Police in Ontario, Canada, pulled over a driver after spotting a 2-year-old riding shotgun -- strapped to a case of beer doubling as a booster seat.

The driver was pulled over Wednesday near North Perth, about 100 miles west of Toronto, Ontario Provincial Police West said on Twitter. The police said someone called in a traffic complaint.

The driver's creative attempt to fashion an improvised child booster seat earned more than a wag of the finger. The 22-year-old driver, who was not identified by name, was charged with failing to ensure a child was properly seat-belted, according to the tweet. The police also notified child services, the agency said.

Police say the law requires children under 40 pounds to be secured in a child car seat and children under the age of 8 and 80 pounds require a booster seat.

In a separate tweet, police said the case of beer was factory sealed, so the driver was not in violation of open container laws.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

I like how they felt the need to blur out the Bud Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    Driver charged with a using case of beer as booster seat for 2-year-old

Name:  446635A1-8445-4547-A9C2-6CB6AA4E3DCB.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  45.2 KB

Story doesn’t say if buddy was originally from Florida.

(CNN)Police in Ontario, Canada, pulled over a driver after spotting a 2-year-old riding shotgun -- strapped to a case of beer doubling as a booster seat.

The driver was pulled over Wednesday near North Perth, about 100 miles west of Toronto, Ontario Provincial Police West said on Twitter. The police said someone called in a traffic complaint.

The driver's creative attempt to fashion an improvised child booster seat earned more than a wag of the finger. The 22-year-old driver, who was not identified by name, was charged with failing to ensure a child was properly seat-belted, according to the tweet. The police also notified child services, the agency said.

Police say the law requires children under 40 pounds to be secured in a child car seat and children under the age of 8 and 80 pounds require a booster seat.

In a separate tweet, police said the case of beer was factory sealed, so the driver was not in violation of open container laws.
    Heh. Classic "hold my [case of] beer and watch this!"

That is alcohol abuse!

Those monsters!
    watch out for snakes

Someone has to protect the beerz. Cans be fragile

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Someone has to protect the beerz. Cans be fragile

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Or teach them while they're young

Bad enough to be swilling bud light but ass warm bad light well that’s just fucking unconscionable.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

It tastes the same weather its hot or cold.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    It tastes the same weather its hot or cold.
    Had family in from K-beck and my brother-in-law likes Bud Light so I have a few remaining. Tabernack !
    Just tried one (beer god's forgive me) and although it's tolerable ice cold (beer god's forgive me again) I could only drink half.
    My wife had the other half (beer god's forgive her)

Cans are fragile, eh

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Had family in from K-beck and my brother-in-law likes Bud Light so I have a few remaining. Tabernack !
    Just tried one (beer god's forgive me) and although it's tolerable ice cold (beer god's forgive me again) I could only drink half.
    My wife had the other half (beer god's forgive her)
    Ice cold if you’re dying of thirst after mowing the lawn in 90 degree (that’s like 30 something in Canada) and you only drink half - that’s a venial sin. A good act of contrition and go forth and sin non more.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    go forth and sin non more.
    I will make a non effort

Justin Trudeau is living a double life

JT has a lot of experiance Bhangra dancing

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

watching the CFL because it's just too dam hot to go out here. i'm sold. it's much better than the nfl imo. I hace watched arena league and that's just too far but the CFL beats the NFL hands down. allowing the motion the CFL does in the offense beats the hell out of watching an NFL game. there are just so much movement rather than 3 plays and punt that anyone but the elite NFL teams are known for.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

I worked with a guy who had been an offensive center back in the day, had earned the ring and he said field size & lining up 1 yard off the ball in the Canadian game made a big difference

Doug Flutie. However, he supported Scott Brown, so that's a wash.
    Real VTers tap trees.

my acupuncturist used to bragg that he had worked on Doug Fluties elbow

As a young child I used to live around the corner from Warren Moon and I was good friends with his son.

Who wants to touch me?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

<< crickets >>

The B.C. government has confirmed that a man has died in a rare case of rabies.

Provincial health officer Bonnie Henry confirmed the death in a statement, saying the patient was exposed to the deadly virus on Vancouver Island after coming into contact with a bat back in May and developed symptoms six weeks later.

"While the exposure in this case was on Vancouver Island, bats in all areas of B.C. are known to carry rabies," the statement read.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/b-c-man...2003-1.4509532

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    As a young child I used to live around the corner from Warren Moon and I was good friends with his son.

Who wants to touch me?
    How often did your friend's mom have black eyes ?

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festival

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festivalWith this weekend’s wildly popular outdoor music festival looming, Osheaga organizers are reminding guests that only government-bought cannabis will be available on site.

Since the festival takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, smoking cannabis will be permitted as provincial law allows smoking in public parks.

More like OsheGANJA, right?

(Sorry, we still have time to work on that pun.)

While live music, herds of people, and cannabis may pair together nicely, Osheaga officials are warning festival-goers that only sealed containers from a government source will be allowed.

Products brought on site must be legally purchased from the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) or an approved non-Quebec cannabis store in a sealed container that hasn’t been opened.

Therefore, guests will not be able to enter the site with any other forms of cannabis or anything brought to the festival in a previously opened SQDC container.

Guests will be allowed to have “a maximum of 20 grams in their possession, the maximum quantity allowed for by law.”

This is Osheaga’s first runthrough since cannabis became legal across the country last October and the event will adhere to the province’s marijuana laws.

Since smoking is allowed in public parks provincially, the music festival will abide. Security will be enforcing the festival’s rules at the venue’s main checkpoints and organizers ask patrons to help speed the process up by being ready to show sealed cannabis containers.

Keep in mind that 18 is the legal smoking age in the province and guests may be asked to show identification.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festival

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festivalWith this weekend’s wildly popular outdoor music festival looming, Osheaga organizers are reminding guests that only government-bought cannabis will be available on site.

Since the festival takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, smoking cannabis will be permitted as provincial law allows smoking in public parks.

More like OsheGANJA, right?

(Sorry, we still have time to work on that pun.)

While live music, herds of people, and cannabis may pair together nicely, Osheaga officials are warning festival-goers that only sealed containers from a government source will be allowed.

Products brought on site must be legally purchased from the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) or an approved non-Quebec cannabis store in a sealed container that hasn’t been opened.

Therefore, guests will not be able to enter the site with any other forms of cannabis or anything brought to the festival in a previously opened SQDC container.

Guests will be allowed to have “a maximum of 20 grams in their possession, the maximum quantity allowed for by law.”

This is Osheaga’s first runthrough since cannabis became legal across the country last October and the event will adhere to the province’s marijuana laws.

Since smoking is allowed in public parks provincially, the music festival will abide. Security will be enforcing the festival’s rules at the venue’s main checkpoints and organizers ask patrons to help speed the process up by being ready to show sealed cannabis containers.

Keep in mind that 18 is the legal smoking age in the province and guests may be asked to show identification.
    Calgary Folk Fest just finished with a smoking area too. See my sig line.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?

fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.