Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2272

Justin Trudeau is living a double life

riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

JT has a lot of experiance Bhangra dancing

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

watching the CFL because it's just too dam hot to go out here. i'm sold. it's much better than the nfl imo. I hace watched arena league and that's just too far but the CFL beats the NFL hands down. allowing the motion the CFL does in the offense beats the hell out of watching an NFL game. there are just so much movement rather than 3 plays and punt that anyone but the elite NFL teams are known for.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I worked with a guy who had been an offensive center back in the day, had earned the ring and he said field size & lining up 1 yard off the ball in the Canadian game made a big difference

Doug Flutie. However, he supported Scott Brown, so that's a wash.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

my acupuncturist used to bragg that he had worked on Doug Fluties elbow

As a young child I used to live around the corner from Warren Moon and I was good friends with his son.

Who wants to touch me?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

<< crickets >>

The B.C. government has confirmed that a man has died in a rare case of rabies.

Provincial health officer Bonnie Henry confirmed the death in a statement, saying the patient was exposed to the deadly virus on Vancouver Island after coming into contact with a bat back in May and developed symptoms six weeks later.

"While the exposure in this case was on Vancouver Island, bats in all areas of B.C. are known to carry rabies," the statement read.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/b-c-man...2003-1.4509532

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    As a young child I used to live around the corner from Warren Moon and I was good friends with his son.

Who wants to touch me?
    How often did your friend's mom have black eyes ?

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festival

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festivalWith this weekend’s wildly popular outdoor music festival looming, Osheaga organizers are reminding guests that only government-bought cannabis will be available on site.

Since the festival takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, smoking cannabis will be permitted as provincial law allows smoking in public parks.

More like OsheGANJA, right?

(Sorry, we still have time to work on that pun.)

While live music, herds of people, and cannabis may pair together nicely, Osheaga officials are warning festival-goers that only sealed containers from a government source will be allowed.

Products brought on site must be legally purchased from the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) or an approved non-Quebec cannabis store in a sealed container that hasn’t been opened.

Therefore, guests will not be able to enter the site with any other forms of cannabis or anything brought to the festival in a previously opened SQDC container.

Guests will be allowed to have “a maximum of 20 grams in their possession, the maximum quantity allowed for by law.”

This is Osheaga’s first runthrough since cannabis became legal across the country last October and the event will adhere to the province’s marijuana laws.

Since smoking is allowed in public parks provincially, the music festival will abide. Security will be enforcing the festival’s rules at the venue’s main checkpoints and organizers ask patrons to help speed the process up by being ready to show sealed cannabis containers.

Keep in mind that 18 is the legal smoking age in the province and guests may be asked to show identification.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festival

Osheaga allowing legal cannabis on site for this weekend's music festivalWith this weekend’s wildly popular outdoor music festival looming, Osheaga organizers are reminding guests that only government-bought cannabis will be available on site.

Since the festival takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, smoking cannabis will be permitted as provincial law allows smoking in public parks.

More like OsheGANJA, right?

(Sorry, we still have time to work on that pun.)

While live music, herds of people, and cannabis may pair together nicely, Osheaga officials are warning festival-goers that only sealed containers from a government source will be allowed.

Products brought on site must be legally purchased from the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) or an approved non-Quebec cannabis store in a sealed container that hasn’t been opened.

Therefore, guests will not be able to enter the site with any other forms of cannabis or anything brought to the festival in a previously opened SQDC container.

Guests will be allowed to have “a maximum of 20 grams in their possession, the maximum quantity allowed for by law.”

This is Osheaga’s first runthrough since cannabis became legal across the country last October and the event will adhere to the province’s marijuana laws.

Since smoking is allowed in public parks provincially, the music festival will abide. Security will be enforcing the festival’s rules at the venue’s main checkpoints and organizers ask patrons to help speed the process up by being ready to show sealed cannabis containers.

Keep in mind that 18 is the legal smoking age in the province and guests may be asked to show identification.
    Calgary Folk Fest just finished with a smoking area too. See my sig line.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190803-004951~2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	559.2 KB 
ID:	290043

Whoa! Thatll do some damage. Get in on the hail sale on a new truck

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Whoa! Thatll do some damage. Get in on the hail sale on a new truck
    Sure on this 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission we can offer you the Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin moon crater models along with a Sea of Tranquility hood

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Sure on this 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission we can offer you the Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin moon crater models along with a Sea of Tranquility hood
    Sold! If it comes in red

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Sold! If it comes in red
    Of course it does

Also black and blue.
    watch out for snakes

This week in Canada, raccoons are getting drunk:

'Drunk' raccoons seen stumbling around Stittsville

I observed this effect on a flock of robins once. They ate some over-ripe berries off a tree in our yard and started doing erratic high speed laps around the house. Highly entertaining.
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

"When [bylaw] receives a call regarding a sick or injured wild animal, an officer is dispatched to transport the animal either to the Ottawa Humane Society or to a veterinarian depending on the time of day," Alison Sandor said in a written statement.

"A veterinarian will assess the animal and determine a course of treatment."

do they have 12 step programs for racoons ?

Vancouver Crow is Federally Protected

...but is now missing

This is a few blocks from my house (20 miles south of the border)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canuckcrow.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	293927

^ calling Ace Ventura

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitch...nett-1.5300565
    They adopted a girl who they thought was 6, and turned out to be an adult psychopath with dwarfism .....

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitch...nett-1.5300565
    They adopted a girl who they thought was 6, and turned out to be an adult psychopath with dwarfism .....
    Aww that's the worst, who hasn't done that at least once.