Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

This week in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    Damn. It just shrugged it off. Love the map at end of the article showing its range.

I call bullshit on the reported speed. I've never seen a red plate travelling at 100kph; it's either
    Last edited by BCMountainHound; 09-02-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Fuck that guy. The fine should've been double. Plus a day of community service picking up litter beside the highway.

There are barely in control fires in BC, WA, OR, CA, and NV right now. Goddamned moran.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Fuck that guy. The fine should've been double. Plus a day of community service picking up litter beside the highway.

There are barely in control fires in BC, WA, OR, CA, and NV right now. Goddamned moran.
    Agreed, fuck that guy. I would lower the fine and increase the days of community service to 5. Let him pick up butts on the side of a freeway for a week the fucking wanker. He will remember that shit for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

http://globalnews.ca/news/3706229/ma..._campaign=2015

A 26-year-old man from Caledonia, N.S. has been charged with one count each of committing an indecent act and breach of probation after he was allegedly masturbating in a car while driving.
    No indication on whether it was a Sonata.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Yes, the BC Interior is a gong show right now. We haven't had measured rain in 3 months. For this area, that's unprecedented. I'm sorry, but if you get caught throwing cigs out your car window, or lighting up a campfire in the bush, the only due diligence is to fucking kill you. No joke.

Sent from my SM-G870W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Never waste good wood.

The cigarette tosser fights back.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/th...-out-1.3572767

This week in Canada.

^^^ again, fuck that guy.

If I were the judge, I'd double the fine and add community service for wasting the court's time with self serving bullshit.

^^^ again, fuck that guy.

If I were the judge, I'd double the fine and add community service for wasting the court's time with self serving bullshit.
    This X 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Family shaken, not stirred as masturbating limo driver becomes silent invester in property?

Limo driver told company he 'went blind' before crashing into house

Crews are having a tough time figuring out what to do with a stretch limousine that crashed into a house in Surrey early Sunday morning.

The limo barreled through a wall just after 3:10 a.m. and came to rest facing the opposite direction it had been travelling on the road. It caused extensive damage to the home and sent the driver to hospital.

A day later, it was still lodged in the building.

"It looks like the limousine is actually supporting the structure right now so there is a possibility that the house may collapse, or partially collapse, when it's removed," Sgt. MacDonald told CTV News.

The limousine driver was loaded onto a stretcher and taken to hospital from the scene. A neighbour said the driver had his hand over his head, and blood dripping from his face.

While it is not known what caused the crash, one of the owners of the limo company said the driver had been off shift at the time. He's been suspended from working pending the outcome of the police investigation.

"He said, 'I went blind, I don't know what happened,'" North Star Limos owner Paul Brar told CTV.

"He was shocked. He got into an accident. That's all he told us."

A box of alcoholic beverages was visible through the limo's open door, and cans were strewn about the seating area along with an empty cognac bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Bit of a hold up in the Tim's drive thru

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Bit of a hold up in the Tim's drive thru

makes me want a beaver tail

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    makes me want a beaver tail
    Oh ya. The best way to finish a day skiing lake Louise

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Oh ya. The best way to finish a day skiing lake Louise
    We always have one at the top of Blue Mountain
    Apple Cinnamon topping is my fav.

Ya pass on the timmy's though. Some feel that way about Starbucks too apparently

Question for you guys. When you drive back and forth between the US and Canadian border, do they scan your passport like at the airport? It has been a few years since I did the drive, but I only remember showing ID and being waived through.

Being in the US on a Green Card, I am not allowed to be out of the country for 12 months (ya, fuck those guys) so I am thinking if I maintain an address in the US, file my taxes, etc, etc and drive up to B.C. who will be the wiser I was gone a few years?

What am I missing here?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

This week in Canada.

You're missing that they will have a record of you exiting/entering

Unless you're going across somewhere in Montana backcountry

Not worth it if you value the green card

Have the laws changed recently? As opposed to a bunch of fucking dentists I would talk to a real immigration lawyer to find out if you are pissing off one or both governments taxes would be the big one
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The beaver at the Tim's drive thru is perfect!

And you can get beaver tails in Alberta? I've only had them in Quebec (and Ottawa).

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    When you drive back and forth between the US and Canadian border, do they scan your passport like at the airport? It has been a few years since I did the drive, but I only remember showing ID and being waived through.
    Yes. They will scan your passport or nexus every single time. Both ways. This procedure came into effect a few years ago, and WA now has "enhanced drivers licenses" that can be scanned/used as border crossing ID as well.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Being in the US on a Green Card, I am not allowed to be out of the country for 12 months (ya, fuck those guys) so I am thinking if I maintain an address in the US, file my taxes, etc, etc and drive up to B.C. who will be the wiser I was gone a few years?
    You can get permission from USCIS to be out of the country and retain your green card (for how long, I don't know). Not doing that would be a surefire way to lose it.

The beaver at the Tim's drive thru is perfect!

And you can get beaver tails in Alberta? I've only had them in Quebec (and Ottawa).
    I imagine there's more places to get them. Didn't realize it was a Quebec thing. The lake has had them for years(25+). I'm curious now. They probably have them here in Revy at the hill

They've been looking for new ground ever since CN dug their deterrent trench. We've had a few less than amicable interactions while walking the dog on the trails around the pump house and ski out. Plus I figure a certain group of them are prime suspects in the disappearance of AngleParking's gear.

Not suprised, IMO the beaver is really just a rat with a good publicist ... who gives a fuck if yer busy?

In the book "Kates Selection" which you can locally peruse without buying at mtn eagle books (so buy a coffee eh?)

Kate writes about Steve Yellich being attacked by a beaver out there on Yellich rd

Steve fights it off with a Hockey stick ... so fucking Canadian eh?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know