Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    ICE will fix that after the invasion

Whoop! Whoop!

That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

the only reason those old fuckers in the senate passed the bill is that they could not adjorn until they passed the bill

and its not really legal yet but pretty close eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Canada. Leader of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Fuckin Eeh. The Great White North is a 420 zone from sea to shining sea. Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Rush hour will be perhaps a lot slower and kinder.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Coast to coast to coast.

Fucken eh.

Recreationally Legal on October 17, 2018.

yeah I wonder who's idea oct 17 is? I would look for that to get set back

On CBC they were talking about the regs fucking up a long established (but illegal) medical MJ system

and then some bureaucrat is talking about having 500 yards between dispensaries, why don't they do that with fast food, buncha fucking boyscouts eh

and then some bureaucrat is talking about having 500 yards between dispensaries,...
    Firstly, we're in Canada! It should be 500 metres!

...why don't they do that with fast food, buncha fucking boyscouts eh
    Secondly, that's a really great point.

and then some bureaucrat is talking about having 500 yards between dispensaries, why don't they do that with fast food, buncha fucking boyscouts eh
    Fkna and label some of those burgers with pics of tumors and zombied alzheimer g ma’s and a minimum age(65)

Canadian bureaucrats sound like the jokers in Mass., pot is currently legal and stores are legal as of July 1 but no applications for stores have been approved and there's no public timetable for any approvals. Could be any amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    This week in Canada...

Onterrible blesses us all with four years of pure comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Canadian bureaucrats sound like the jokers in Mass., pot is currently legal and stores are legal as of July 1 but no applications for stores have been approved and there's no public timetable for any approvals. Could be any amount of time.
    Hopefully now that Doug Ford is in power it will not be monopolized. The original plan was to sell at our Provincial controlled monopoly LCBO but if he keeps his promise I'm going to apply to sell it.
    The only problem might be all the organized crime groups will be doing the same...might get dicey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Hopefully now that Doug Ford is in power it will not be monopolized. The original plan was to sell at our Provincial controlled monopoly LCBO but if he keeps his promise I'm going to apply to sell it.
    The only problem might be all the organized crime groups will be doing the same...might get dicey.
    I miss Doug's brother. Might have had a chance at getting legal crack.

K, on a lighter note, the Canadian football league: it’s basically made up of guys who could not make an NFL practice roster and still want to play a game similar to football and make more than a gig at Starbuck’s. Although not much more. They are great athletes, I’ll give them that, and it’s bullshit they get stuck playing Canadian rules “football”. They’re better than that.

It looks a lot like American football, but the ball is a basketball with stitches; the end zone is bigger than the field of play; that field of play is wider and longer than the NFL; there’s an extra man on the field and 3 downs instead of 4. You also get a point for kicking the ball into the opposing end zone not returned.

There are players up here who wear the number 0. Classy. Mind you the nfl allows faux fangs on mouthguards which is equally lame. I’d have a huge set of red lips. Oh there’s 6 teams! Or 8? And at one time two were named the rough riders! I’m not lying, it’s an 8 team league and two had the same name! And they battle for the Greg cup! 8 teams!

There are many who wonder why games don’t draw more than 5000 fans per. I just spelled it out above. Go to American rules and quadruple your gate. Seriously.

Anyway, all that digression to get to this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...-hit-1.4714218
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

With all the crap going on all over the world it was pretty awesome to see the first G6 country le ga lize it . Highlight of the week.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    K, on a lighter note, the Canadian football league: it’s basically made up of guys who could not make an NFL practice roster and still want to play a game similar to football and make more than a gig at Starbuck’s. Although not much more. They are great athletes, I’ll give them that, and it’s bullshit they get stuck playing Canadian rules “football”. They’re better than that.

It looks a lot like American football, but the ball is a basketball with stitches; the end zone is bigger than the field of play; that field of play is wider and longer than the NFL; there’s an extra man on the field and 3 downs instead of 4. You also get a point for kicking the ball into the opposing end zone not returned.

There are players up here who wear the number 0. Classy. Mind you the nfl allows faux fangs on mouthguards which is equally lame. I’d have a huge set of red lips. Oh there’s 6 teams! Or 8? And at one time two were named the rough riders! I’m not lying, it’s an 8 team league and two had the same name! And they battle for the Greg cup! 8 teams!

There are many who wonder why games don’t draw more than 5000 fans per. I just spelled it out above. Go to American rules and quadruple your gate. Seriously.

I used to work with a guy who got one of them rings from Greg for hupping that funny ball

he told me besides the bigger field and only 3 downs the other team lines up 1 yard off the ball which makes it easier to avoid that 300 lb guy from down south who only has one move

And I will tell whats wrong with foot ball ... Canadians wana watch Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post

FWIW I used to think the same thing. I don't believe that will improve much. Too few teams and poor(ish) coverage and very little drama.
    The CFL used to be a big deal with sold out games then US coverage in the late 70's and 80's was much better with far more teams and drama.

I have respect for CFL fans but I could never get into it because I was only a hockey fan as a spectator.

Even wonder why in a land of great beer our number one seller is budweiser. US Football commercials IMO

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I miss Doug's brother. Might have had a chance at getting legal crack.
    I truly miss Rob. He was the greatest Mayor TO every had even with being a drug addict.
    As for the crack thing.....I laughed. Imagine that. Dentists would make a killing if it was freely covered under our Health plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    FWIW I used to think the same thing. I don't believe that will improve much. Too few teams and poor(ish) coverage and very little drama.
    The CFL used to be a big deal with sold out games then US coverage in the late 70's and 80's was much better with far more teams and drama.

I have respect for CFL fans but I could never get into it because I was only a hockey fan as a spectator.

Even wonder why in a land of great beer our number one seller is budweiser. US Football commercials IMO
    Beer sales have always been about who advertised the most but real beer has put a huge dent in all of that. But to your point, yes, it is amazing that in any country where a selection of fine beer is readily available Bud is still king. See what I did there? Fuckin marketing.

But what about the hit? The d back taking out the drunk pantless guy running on the field? Nothing? Nobody cares? I thought it was great. Great for sport. Great for the py Football League. Great for Canada.

OK I take back the no drama thing. LoL

Maybe skiers or cyclists drink good beer but i don't really think of good beer and football fans in the same sentence, in any case the choice of beer is whatever brewery/cigarette mfger thro's the spancer money at an event gets all the beer concession and Bud is licensed by Labatts

I heard a story that at 2010 olympics the macro beer rep was trying to tell the Whistler Wiesels they owned the beer concession for all the olympics so the course workers couldn't have their own local beer supply in their own private beer tent

rep was told if you try that all the alpine venue's voly course workers will walk .

Rob Ford a good mayor ... lota crack out east eh?

Rob Ford a good mayor ... lota crack out east eh?
    Better than any sober one we ever had.
    When he was sober he was incredible
    When he was high he was embarrassing
    Good balance