Spring Cleaning - Trew, North Face, Mountain Hardwear $70 or less

Yes, the season is over but I’m selling stuff now so I can get it out of the house. If nothing sells, I’ll just offer it up again next season. I’m 6’1”, 190# to understand fit. Prices include shipping in lower 48.

Men’s
    1.Mountain Hardwear Snowzilla II Ski Jacket. Size L, Like new condition (worn twice). $60. Sold https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A8JQO0I
    2.Trew Swift Softshell. Blue, Size L. Midweight softshell that breathes well. $55. http://blistergearreview.com/recomme...w-swift-jacket
    3.Sessions waterproof jacket, Brown Herringbone pattern, Size L. as lots of great features. Have not worn in a few years, but is still a great jacket. $35
    4. Orage waterproof insulated pants, Purple, Size L. Nice pants that I just never wear. $25. Sold
    5. Igneous Long Sleeve Tshirt. This thing is 20 years old but still in great shape. Show your old school Igneous love. $10
    6. Spyder thermal base layer, 3/4 zip. Great shape and hardly waorn. get your old school steeze on for Apres. $10. SOLD

Women
    5.North Face Go Go Pants. Black, Size XSmall. Brand new with tags. Never fit my wife. $60 SOLD
    Last edited by phatty; 06-01-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Spyder shirt and womens pants sold. Make me a reasonable offer on anything else.

PM sent on the MHW jacket

Are the Orage pants a men's or women's size large?

Quote Originally Posted by meggers View Post
    Are the Orage pants a men's or women's size large?
    Men's large. They're a manly purple.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Men's large. They're a manly purple.
    Trying to pm you but this app is a nightmare and logs me out everytime i try. Let me know if you got any of my messages and if not would you mind shooting me a pm?

Quote Originally Posted by meggers View Post
    Trying to pm you but this app is a nightmare and logs me out everytime i try. Let me know if you got any of my messages and if not would you mind shooting me a pm?
    Sent you a PM

Orage pants are sold.

MH jacket is sold.