Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i need a little more thrust

i just realized this is exactly what my colonoscopy felt like. i woke up in a massive startle response -- which happens almost nightly --with the camera up my ass and scared the, uh, shit out of everybody and then they all pushed me back down and i fell back to logy

Every time I hear the word "colonoscopy" I have a serious sinking feeling and think, fuck, the next one's one day closer. Fuck. The procedure's nothing, but the prep is just the worst. Fuck.
    Last edited by iceman; 05-07-2017 at 08:23 AM.

I will tell Ya what's worse and that's becoming a bag shitter
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

No doubt. I'll count my blessings.

I have some weird blood sugar issue that's completely fine as long as I eat enough protein and stay away from excess sweets and all you can eat in the prep is like jello and sorbet, so I'm physically suffering during that prep, shaking like a leaf and feeling like I'm gonna pass the fuck out at any moment, so that's no fun but I'll deal with it. I don't even care about the shitting, that's not the issue. Feeling like I'm gonna die any second, that's the issue. But yeah, better than a bag.

edit: how the hell did we get on colonoscopies from tools? Confusimicated.
    Last edited by iceman; 05-07-2017 at 02:05 PM.

I have this steel wrecking bar, I don't even know where it came from, I didn't buy it. I guess one of the guys left it behind when they were building the house. I love it and will have it the rest of my life. Just like this one pretty much.

I use the Wonder Bar more though, that's a good tool too. Mine's from Vaughan, it's easy 25 years old and good as new.

I bought a 3' wrecker bar from Harbor Freight after a friend caught a rock in his rear-wheel dually. Took an hour to pry that fucker out! Decided that a wrecker bar was a handy thing to have after that. Of course, I'll likely never use it.
    ¡Órale, vato!

Oh just wreck something random. You're in Ohio, no one will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I bought a 3' wrecker bar from Harbor Freight after a friend caught a rock in his rear-wheel dually. Took an hour to pry that fucker out! Decided that a wrecker bar was a handy thing to have after that. Of course, I'll likely never use it.
    Wrecker bars are cool things to have, but what you needed was a chain, rookie:

Or connect the end of the chain to something. But hey, if you had an hour with nothing else to do...
    Jesus rides beside me, he never buys any smokes.

40 dollar Harbor Freight electric impact wrench. Zips lugs off quickly and can break most passenger car bolts loose. Well worth the price.

Harbor Freight is just ridiculous for seldom-used tools. I hate to buy from them but it's hard not to sometimes. Pallet jack that I may never use again? Harbor Freight.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I have this steel wrecking bar, I don't even know where it came from, I didn't buy it. I guess one of the guys left it behind when they were building the house. I love it and will have it the rest of my life. Just like this one pretty much.

I use the Wonder Bar more though, that's a good tool too. Mine's from Vaughan, it's easy 25 years old and good as new.

Funny, I was gonna post the 'Wonder Bar'. With a Wonder Bar and a 20 oz framing hammer I can demolish just about anything.

This thing is fucking dope. It's a universal nut driver for 1/4" sockets, but also has the female end to make it a ratchet extension. I need the 3/8" version. Every mechanic needs one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

The Best Tool You Own

Old reliable hand axe , hammer and mini sledge. 4 lb. and it's the ultimate camp tool !

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post

Old reliable hand axe , hammer and mini sledge. 4 lb. and it's the ultimate camp tool !
    Is that shit or brains on there?

Brains. Bear to be specific

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    This thing is fucking dope. It's a universal nut driver for 1/4" sockets, but also has the female end to make it a ratchet extension. I need the 3/8" version. Every mechanic needs one of these.

I need one of those

The Best Tool You Own

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post

I need one of those. Who makes it?

I need one of those. Who makes it?
    Yep, that thing would be a nice addition to the toolbox. Found this one:https://www.amazon.com/Armstrong-11-...er+with+female

Yeah I bought it from Matco but it says Armstrong on the side
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Has anyone mentioned Harbor Freight chop saws?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Has anyone mentioned Harbor Freight chop saws?
    Dude I pay attention but you are the king of the cross-reference. For sure. Keep it up.

Dude I pay attention but you are the king of the cross-reference. For sure. Keep it up.
    I'm like an encyclopedia Brittanica of TGR nonsense.

It's in the 'interests' section of my resume.

Commonlaw thinks he's on it but you crush that punk.

Commonlaw thinks he's on it but you crush that punk.
    Thank you sir. This is high praise and I'm definitely updating the resume tonight.