Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Having done pizza delivery for a winter in SLC, I would say do not work for The Pie. At least the one in Midvale, way too spread out delivery area to be able to make money. Owners fucked over drivers. Somewhere downtown would probably be better. Besides that, what other people said is spot on

Seriously, Learn technical writing skills for the pharma/bio industry particularly as it pertains to validation of new, refitted, or updated manufacturing plants. Huge shortage now for this work, can work remotely from anyplace, Pays 90-150 hour. New fast track mandate at the FDA is requiring more manufacturing capacity outdated plants ect. I get 3-4 calls e-mails a week for this kinda work. And no degree, gotta love it. You also learn about all the little bio companies pre IPO, not bad info to have :-) for down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    Seriously, Learn technical writing skills for the pharma/bio industry particularly as it pertains to validation of new, refitted, or updated manufacturing plants. Huge shortage now for this work, can work remotely from anyplace, Pays 90-150 hour. New fast track mandate at the FDA is requiring more manufacturing capacity outdated plants ect. I get 3-4 calls e-mails a week for this kinda work. And no degree, gotta love it. You also learn about all the little bio companies pre IPO, not bad info to have :-) for down the road.
    Got a job link?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    IME, I would agree but you have to work at something before you can retire from it. The OP seems to want a career that requires no or almost no work. I had a job like for ten years that paid very well. 35 wks/yr. Mostly 3 day weeks consisting of 10 actual working hours per week. Legal. No degree required. I don't think they allow grown up jobs like that anymore.

people say " you are so lucky al you retire at only 48! " a huge amount of dumb luck for sure BUT without the trust fund you got to pay your dues eh, so while all you college boys were balling frat girls and not showing up for class I was doing the 50hr weeks at the clueless/spaced out age of 18 ... so now is the time to relax
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Got a job link?
    Have a resume? Join ISPE, make connections, look up validation consulting companies, use LinkedIn.

the best job option for skiing 7 days a week is to not have a job ... to live for skiing and fuck the rest

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the best job option for skiing 7 days a week is to not have a job ... to live for skiing and fuck the rest
    How does one go about this? Securing money for one of the most expensive activities while at the same time not working? Staying out of prison would be a bonus :-). Do tell how this can be done.!

^Banking as much $ as possible during the summer and living frugally through the winter.

How does one go about this? Securing money for one of the most expensive activities while at the same time not working? Staying out of prison would be a bonus :-). Do tell how this can be done.!
    You gotta go to prison to make more money though!

shit jobs if you have to like dishwashing

Up here a lot of people plant trees or fight fires in summer to make enough money for the ski season

Quote Originally Posted by wordbird View Post
    You gotta go to prison to make more money though!
    That's how everyone will know your rap album is legit!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Theres probably one more spot left in the (ski) music industry. Hansi's got that on lock right now.

You are running out of time, but get an insurance adjusters license in TX and sign up for a CAT team. They pay you by inspection. Pray for a hurricane. You'll end up working 80-100+ hrs a week but you could make enough to ski comfortably all winter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app