Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 10402

Thread: View right now

  1. #10276
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,675
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    FKNA, need to saddle one of those, and get your cowboy on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #10277
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,114
    It’s funny how you sometimes never visit the ‘attractions’ that are right where you’ve lived for a while. It’s a nice spring day, so I went for a ride and stopped by the local national historic park at Pecos for the first time.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	642C61F5-05F8-4FB7-83F0-9D1BB49DE75C.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	898.7 KB 
ID:	371577

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8773140C-50B2-4998-951F-E7F63EA983A4.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	655.8 KB 
ID:	371579

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3522FD8B-D9D0-4342-BBF0-9DA6E540FB1A.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	371580

  3. #10278
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,107
    Wee bit ago

    Now

  4. #10279
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    6,328
    Out for a run a few minutes agoName:  20210416_111704-01.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  51.0 KB
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  5. #10280
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,061

    View right now

    Ahoy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7399.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	371803
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7406.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	371805
    Last edited by CascadeLuke; 04-16-2021 at 09:29 PM.

  6. #10281
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,107
    Long overdue

  7. #10282
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    It’s funny how you sometimes never visit the ‘attractions’ that are right where you’ve lived for a while. It’s a nice spring day, so I went for a ride and stopped by the local national historic park at Pecos for the first time.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	642C61F5-05F8-4FB7-83F0-9D1BB49DE75C.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	898.7 KB 
ID:	371577

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8773140C-50B2-4998-951F-E7F63EA983A4.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	655.8 KB 
ID:	371579

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3522FD8B-D9D0-4342-BBF0-9DA6E540FB1A.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	720.6 KB 
ID:	371580
    The land of enchantment

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  8. #10283
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,773
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618697172.733288.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	371868


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  9. #10284
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tree OH TREE!!!!!
    Posts
    3,834
    ^^^ love Duluth, good memories with extended fam up there

  10. #10285
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618697172.733288.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	371868


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    As the big freighters go, she looks bigger than most...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  11. #10286
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Golden B.C.
    Posts
    397
    Yesterday's view was great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210416_123146.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	371886  

  12. #10287
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Golden, BC
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by skisurfmirth View Post
    Yesterday's view was great!
    Ozone?

  13. #10288
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    22,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    As the big freighters go, she looks bigger than most...
    With a crew and good captain well seasoned.

    The Indiana Harbor is one of only 12 "thousand footer" freighters on the Great Lakes. The max size is dictated by the size of the largest lock at the Soo Locks connecting Lake Superior to Lake Huron.

  14. #10289
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    22,257

  15. #10290
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,773
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618768734.253650.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	371952


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  16. #10291
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,528
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618779378.163130.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	371971 Joshua Tree

  17. #10292
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,158
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210418_214344152.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	2.50 MB 
ID:	371976

  18. #10293
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,317
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618784157.098755.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	422.3 KB 
ID:	371978


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #10294
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,773
    24 hours ago this big girl came in empty. Her she is departing today with a load of iron ore.

    Duluth is a cool town.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618792069.568232.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	372004


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  20. #10295
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    13,583
    Darn. I missed that one.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  21. #10296
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    24,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618697172.733288.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	371868


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    As the big freighters go, she looks bigger than most...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    With a crew and good captain well seasoned.

    The Indiana Harbor is one of only 12 "thousand footer" freighters on the Great Lakes. The max size is dictated by the size of the largest lock at the Soo Locks connecting Lake Superior to Lake Huron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618768734.253650.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	371952


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    24 hours ago this big girl came in empty. Her she is departing today with a load of iron ore.

    Duluth is a cool town.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618792069.568232.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	372004


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fuck. Yes.

    Love me some Great Lakes Lakers. Google tells me the season opened around March 25?
    I still call it The Jake.

  22. #10297
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    24 hours ago this big girl came in empty. Her she is departing today with a load of iron ore.

    Duluth is a cool town.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618792069.568232.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	372004


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The lift bridge is cool, those boats are huge. Wife grew up outside of Duluth and I’d move there in a heartbeat. The winters give her nightmares so i don’t see it happening.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #10298
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Lake Superior to Lake Huron.
    And farther below
    Lake ontario

    (sorry. couldn't resist)
    "Can't you see..."

  24. #10299
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern Idaho
    Posts
    688
    From yesterday evening, went out to watch the blessed birds dance.
    Name:  grouse 1.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  grouse 2.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  147.2 KB

  25. #10300
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    24 hours ago this big girl came in empty. Her she is departing today with a load of iron ore.

    Duluth is a cool town.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618792069.568232.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	372004


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    When I lived in Minneapolis, I used to drive up couple hours to visit the town and trails along the north shore.
    Love Duluth!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •