Page 374 of 383 FirstFirst ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 9564

Thread: View right now

  1. #9326
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tree OH TREE!!!!!
    Posts
    3,614
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68ECD297-72BF-4470-BA5D-39588ED2796E.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	343795

  2. #9327
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    8,507

    View right now

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4038.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	343818

    Wedding in the time of covfefe.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  3. #9328
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,565
    Some of such changes are worth keeping - that's one of them.

  4. #9329
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,180
    Continuing my open water swimming routine is getting more difficult, both physically and mentally! Broke down and booked a couple lap swim slots at a pool next week. It will be my first time in a pool since March.

    This is Lake Washington between Denny-Blaine and the Seattle Tennis Club.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220142.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	343869

  5. #9330
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,662
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Continuing my open water swimming routine is getting more difficult, both physically and mentally! Broke down and booked a couple lap swim slots at a pool next week. It will be my first time in a pool since March.

    This is Lake Washington between Denny-Blaine and the Seattle Tennis Club.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220142.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	343869
    “the sea was angry that day my friends...”


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #9331
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,180
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    “the sea was angry that day my friends...”
    Yep, just like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

  7. #9332
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,477
    ......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201018_172731.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	343965
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #9333
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    3,156
    dang freeloaders.....

  9. #9334
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Going North
    Posts
    161
    Looking west from Dad and Mom's old place.
    Really like their house in town, but miss sitting out here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3895.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	784.2 KB 
ID:	343968

  10. #9335
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    4,894
    Just another Saturday nite.
    Name:  LP.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  46.0 KB
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

  11. #9336
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,662
    ^That’s really cool, where is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #9337
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,682
    Lone peak I'd guess?

  13. #9338
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    22,632
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  14. #9339
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    1,007
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Just another Saturday nite.
    Name:  LP.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  46.0 KB
    On that LP SAR callout? How did that hiker think that going up that gully was a good idea?? I'm really struggling to understand their thought process on that one...

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

  15. #9340
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,477
    Done!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201019_162235.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	344105
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  16. #9341
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp
    On that LP SAR callout? How did that hiker think that going up that gully was a good idea?? I'm really struggling to understand their thought process on that one..
    I don't even ask anymore...
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

  17. #9342
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Just another Saturday nite.
    Name:  LP.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  46.0 KB
    pretty at least!

  18. #9343
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker
    pretty at least!
    After our first rescue of the day I picked up a fish burrito from Lonestar and made it home in time to take one bite before we were called out (finished it in the car ride over). I then piled into an AirMed helicopter to try to recon where this guy was at to, only find out the winds were gusting around 50mph up high... I nearly lost my burrito when we rounded the summit of Lone Peak and the heli dropped about 30 feet in a wind gust. If I never ride in a helicopter again I would be happy, X2 the experience on the ride out.

    I used to think puking was a sign of weakness, now I think it's just part of the experience.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

  19. #9344
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    dddenver
    Posts
    394
    Name:  obx1.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  62.5 KB

    yesterday

  20. #9345
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,472
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    After our first rescue of the day I picked up a fish burrito from Lonestar and made it home in time to take one bite before we were called out (finished it in the car ride over). I then piled into an AirMed helicopter to try to recon where this guy was at to, only find out the winds were gusting around 50mph up high... I nearly lost my burrito when we rounded the summit of Lone Peak and the heli dropped about 30 feet in a wind gust. If I never ride in a helicopter again I would be happy, X2 the experience on the ride out.

    I used to think puking was a sign of weakness, now I think it's just part of the experience.
    Helicopters are way overrated as (recreational) transportation. IMO

  21. #9346
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where the diamonds turn to coal
    Posts
    7,008
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    After our first rescue of the day I picked up a fish burrito from Lonestar and made it home in time to take one bite before we were called out (finished it in the car ride over). I then piled into an AirMed helicopter to try to recon where this guy was at to, only find out the winds were gusting around 50mph up high... I nearly lost my burrito when we rounded the summit of Lone Peak and the heli dropped about 30 feet in a wind gust. If I never ride in a helicopter again I would be happy, X2 the experience on the ride out.

    I used to think puking was a sign of weakness, now I think it's just part of the experience.
    Thank you for what you do.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  22. #9347
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,275
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0469.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	318.3 KB 
ID:	344170
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0467.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	344169  

  23. #9348
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,275
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0475.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	344172

  24. #9349
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,180
    Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post
    Name:  obx1.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  62.5 KB

    yesterday
    He's gonna need a bigger boat.

  25. #9350
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nashville TN
    Posts
    833
    I like working from home.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •