Page 317 of 649 FirstFirst ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 16210

Thread: View right now

So rornry.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Sweet.

WA state has dispatched a ton of planes to track speeders now because they know the roads are clear. Took a drive on the east side yesterday and my flight tracker app pinged me because I have all the WA WSP plane tail numbers on alert. Fucker was right above me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fuck that’s next level chess there Art, I had no idea I could do this (or be subject to air only speed traps during all this).

On the highway run back home yesterday the average speed was 90, I kid you not. People generally drive like its NASCAR here but with no one on the road those that are left have all gone full Cake “she’s going the distance...”

Did 330 miles yesterday, think I’m going back this afternoon for a different route (and I have to take the fam). I felt so much better after a long drive with the windows down and the radio cranked.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fuck that’s next level chess there Art, I had no idea I could do this (or be subject to air only speed traps during all this).

On the highway run back home yesterday the average speed was 90, I kid you not. People generally drive like its NASCAR here but with no one on the road those that are left have all gone full Cake “she’s going the distance...”

Did 330 miles yesterday, think I’m going back this afternoon for a different route (and I have to take the fam). I felt so much better after a long drive with the windows down and the radio cranked.
    Yeah, a decent drive is a godsend these days. A little air, a little adrenaline, a little momentary freedom. Have fun with the family.

And yes, if your state does aerial speed marking, time to use technology to stay a step ahead. I know when these cessnas hit the air.

https://komonews.com/news/local/stat...ent-technology

Sweet.

WA state has dispatched a ton of planes to track speeders now because they know the roads are clear. Took a drive on the east side yesterday and my flight tracker app pinged me because I have all the WA WSP plane tail numbers on alert. Fucker was right above me.
    Thank you. Care to PM me the #’s, (living on the East side and all)?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Sure. Look for a PM shortly.

How do they give you the ticket? Is there still a trooper sitting in a car ahead? Seems like a massive waste of manpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    How do they give you the ticket? Is there still a trooper sitting in a car ahead? Seems like a massive waste of manpower.
    #revenueenhancement

Ohio State Troopers wrote the book on this shit.

(That’s got to be #2 on the list of things I don’t miss about that state)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Yeah, I think they radio down to troopers. The aerial tech allows them to track speed by 1/4 markers and use high resolution video as evidence. What I am not certain on, and maybe someone with direct experience can chime in, is if you can get a ticket if they don't have a trooper available to pull you over, ie. receive a mail ticket like a redlight camera ticket (incidentally, my Passport alerts me to those things as well). If that is the case, I am sure the attorneys have argued, with what success I dont know, that while the fine may be imposed, it cannot count as a moving violation. I'm sure there Dan Samas has his aerial ticket defenses down and guessing he has tried due process, facing your accuser and all that, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    #revenueenhancement
    Oh, we're aware. WA is one of the few no income tax states left. Up here in Bellingham troopers pick off unaware Canadians on I5 all day every day. It's the tourist tax.

What I am not certain on, and maybe someone with direct experience can chime in, is if you can get a ticket if they don't have a trooper available to pull you over, ie. receive a mail ticket like a redlight camera ticket (incidentally, my Passport alerts me to those things as well). If that is the case, I am sure the attorneys have argued, with what success I dont know, that while the fine may be imposed, it cannot count as a moving violation. I'm sure there Dan Samas has his aerial ticket defenses down and guessing he has tried due process, facing your accuser and all that, as well.
    I phrased that wrong, because I know the nuts and bolts of it, but this^^^ part is really what I'm wondering about. It seems like the cops should have more important things to do (pandemic and all) than write tickets.

And thinking out loud here, does the revenue justify the costs? And flying a piston single engine airplane at low levels isn't much - if any - safer than a lone car speeding on an empty freeway. Hmmm...

In other news, was there torrential rain and hail there this morning like there was here? Feels like end of days. The Black Horse should be along any time now.

Seems like a major waste of resources but I’m sure they’ve done the math to figure out how to extract the most dollars possible. Then again, maybe they haven’t because nothing makes sense anymore.

Was it a Chapelle sketch where he told the cops to grab a broom and start sweeping on downtime?

I think road incidents are way down and the cities are pretty barren, so beyond what may be increased domestic abuse calls (which sucks for people stuck indoors with abusive fucks), I think the cops should be picking up trash. I wouldn’t even mind if they popped a cap in the trash before scooping it up so they feel like they are doing their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    So rornry.

This is Avon, CO correct? Looks like Beaver Creek.

Back on topic. Current crapper view.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3489.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	322817

**BmillsSkier laughed at cops shooting garbage.**

That’s a pretty sweet crapper view Art!

That yard work isn't going to do itself

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Nottingham Lake, Avon, CO.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Looks like Screech Owl still has some sweet bumps.

Name:	IMG_3003.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	322847

Not quite a “happy” hour, but as good as can be expected

Sakura Season

Name:	IMG_20200329_113345851_HDR.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	322860

^^^What part of the World is that? Really nice. ETA: O duh, Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    ^^^What part of the World is that? Really nice. ETA: O duh, Seattle
    University of Washington Quad. Normally swarming with people this time of year. This year signs up saying "don't congregate."

.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200331_082944.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	323048
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Let's see your WFH setup. Here's mine. Glad the dining room is finally getting some use.

Name:	IMG_20200331_083553725.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	323049

It's my hovel. My lovely wife gets the nice office.

Name:	IMG_20200331_094322.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	323050

I really want to go out there with a knife and fork and take a bite out of that bull's backstrap.
    Name:  view.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  169.9 KB