Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: The worst car

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    If any of you think you’re driving the worst car, just remember, what ever it is, it’s not as bad as this hot pink Lambo SUV wrecked in the middle of ATL by a stolen Camry.

Attachment 372101
    Holy shit balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I Dunno.

A smoking hot milf in a pink Lamborghini doesn’t need to sell cosmetics
    Let's let Fred decide how hot the owner is. I'm sure there's an instagram account out there for that hot pink abomination.
    I still call it The Jake.

While I wait for Art’s next hilarious story of another buddy’s shitbox can I bring this up?

The steaming pile of absolute garbage that BMW design has become. I’ve made the mistake of loving and owning too many of these cars, but by the looks of it, the girl I remember is long dead and all that’s left is some Kardazian-influenced tub of shit with a huge ass and fake-ass smile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4C7ABE4-E5D8-40EF-9CF1-627307EA686F.jpeg 
Views:	119 
Size:	666.8 KB 
ID:	376295

The steaming pile of absolute garbage that BMW design has become. I’ve made the mistake of loving and owning too many of these cars, but by the looks of it, the girl I remember is long dead and all that’s left is some Kardazian-influenced tub of shit with a huge ass and fake-ass smile.
    Agree 1000%. I know "hate" is a strong word, but I absolutely HATE the looks of new BMWs. The BMW grills memes have become total truth. And it makes me sad. The iX in that pic you posted is just beyond hideous. WTF, BMW?! Fire whoever designed that abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Agree 1000%. I know "hate" is a strong word, but I absolutely HATE the looks of new BMWs. The BMW grills memes have become total truth. And it makes me sad. The iX in that pic you posted is just beyond hideous. WTF, BMW?! Fire whoever designed that abomination.
    I used to love 90s BMW's when was in high school. That whole line up right around 1998 was perfect, especially the stick shift 3 and 5 series. Now l look at BMW and see ugly, heavy, huge, over engineered cars.

I'd still go for an M2 though - its the only recent BMW I'd be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Agreed. It appears to be the ONE BMW remaining that has evaded the eevil clutches of whatever jackass is in charge of BMW's design team. Sadly, the new M3 was captured by them, tortured, abused, and puked back out onto the streets to be reviled and shamed. It's freaking hideous. Why, BMW? WHYYYYYY?!!!

Name:	Hartge-H6SP-BMW-635CSi-Coupe-E24-Header.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	376304
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

And they pissed all over the M designation. It used to stand for something special. X3M, really??

And it doesn't stop with their cars. You should see what they've done over at the bike division.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    And they pissed all over the M designation. It used to stand for something special. X3M, really??

And it doesn't stop with their cars. You should see what they've done over at the bike division.
    Fuck. They're messing with the bikes? Is nothing sacred???

I used to love 90s BMW's when was in high school. That whole line up right around 1998 was perfect, especially the stick shift 3 and 5 series. Now l look at BMW and see ugly, heavy, huge, over engineered cars.

Yup. I won’t even look at a modern BMW. I just can’t afford all the shit that could go wrong and too heavy.

I want the last gen M5, but I’d only buy something with a crazy warranty. Even then, I hear people glad they got the warranty, but pissed they have to bring the car in all the time.

My first car was a boston green 97’ m3 sedan 5 speed, back in 2007. My father has had a few of them, and I lucked out and got one of his high mileage ones when I got my license. Got it at 97,000 and drove to 130,000. Sold for $3500 because it had some issues. Kicking myself in the ass for that now, wish I kept and rebuilt everything.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post

Name:	Image1622725575.246858.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	376306

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Their latest Mmess...

Name:	2021-BMW-S-1000-R-First-Look-naked-upright-sportbike-motorcycle-10.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	221.7 KB 
ID:	376308

Name:	E4C7ABE4-E5D8-40EF-9CF1-627307EA686F.jpeg 
Views:	119 
Size:	666.8 KB 
ID:	376295
    that grill reminds me of either a hitler mustache or 2 big ol’ buck teeth.
    either way not really making it that appealing
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    that grill reminds me of either a hitler mustache or 2 big ol’ buck teeth.
    either way not really making it that appealing
    I was thinking those old racist anti-japanese cartoons, just to make sure they're covering the whole Axis

Name:  download-1.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  19.0 KB

^Jeez, I think you nailed it.

They've gone and Bangled up the front end this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Their latest Mmess...

Name:	2021-BMW-S-1000-R-First-Look-naked-upright-sportbike-motorcycle-10.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	221.7 KB 
ID:	376308
    Reminds me of a great movie quote. "It looks like your barber and your tailor are fucking."

Quote Originally Posted by AEV View Post
    Yup. I won’t even look at a modern BMW. I just can’t afford all the shit that could go wrong and too heavy.

I want the last gen M5, but I’d only buy something with a crazy warranty. Even then, I hear people glad they got the warranty, but pissed they have to bring the car in all the time.

My first car was a boston green 97’ m3 sedan 5 speed, back in 2007. My father has had a few of them, and I lucked out and got one of his high mileage ones when I got my license. Got it at 97,000 and drove to 130,000. Sold for $3500 because it had some issues. Kicking myself in the ass for that now, wish I kept and rebuilt everything.
    97 M3 was exactly was an M car should be. NA straight 6, light, three pedals and very few (if any) driver aids. I'm not sure what those are going for now but I bet a nice one will go for close to the original MSRP.

My dad picked up a 98 540i wagon back then when a local dealer had one after a canceled order. I can't even find one of these used anymore but I bet they fetch a ton in the enthusiast used market. Grumbling V8, 155 mph top speed, beautiful E39 body style.....oh those were the days.

97 M3 was exactly was an M car should be. NA straight 6, light, three pedals and very few (if any) driver aids. I'm not sure what those are going for now but I bet a nice one will go for close to the original MSRP.

My dad picked up a 98 540i wagon back then when a local dealer had one after a canceled order. I can't even find one of these used anymore but I bet they fetch a ton in the enthusiast used market. Grumbling V8, 155 mph top speed, beautiful E39 body style.....oh those were the days.
    I had a 98 4 door M3 and a 90 M3. Because the E36 US M3 didn't have the Euro spec engine, it was rather overlooked. But as a road car, the US spec engine was sublime. The E30 was raw and noisy and good for 3 hr trips. I once drove the E36 from NYC to Toronto and back in the same day. It gobbled the miles.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    ...2 big ol’ buck teeth...
    Put a pair of rabbit ears on the top and the look's perfected.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

The current 5 series is a great looking car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    For the moment... Early renders are already indicating that the upcoming replacement is going the way of the rest of their lineup, ie hideous grill silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post

You're not wrong.

e39 540 was the top of the mountain for BMW. Growing up my dad had 3 of them as his corporate car and he bought the last two out at the end of their leases cause he loved them so much and didn't know what the next gen would be like (hello Bangle). Each black over tan, smooth as butter V8, total sleeper of a rocket ship. Gorgeous to look at and drive.

That bike above illustrates how much they like their rulers in Munich now; everything is so fucking over-angled.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

Name:	Hartge-H6SP-BMW-635CSi-Coupe-E24-Header.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	376304
    Proper BMW

NYC>TOR>NYC in one day? Coffee and blo?

e39 540 was the top of the mountain for BMW.
    Totally. Back in '99 I had the pleasure of delivering one owned by a local NBA player who just needed to get it back home after buying a new 911 Turbo to accompany the M5. To this day, that M5 remains one of the most amazing cars I've ever driven. Dat engine was about perfect, but shifting that manual transmission was just sublime. The throws and feel were just so dialed and satisfying. Gorgeous car too. I remember the owner telling me that it was his favorite car in his stable by far and he had a pretty sweet car quiver.

You're not wrong.

e39 540 was the top of the mountain for BMW. Growing up my dad had 3 of them as his corporate car and he bought the last two out at the end of their leases cause he loved them so much and didn't know what the next gen would be like (hello Bangle). Each black over tan, smooth as butter V8, total sleeper of a rocket ship. Gorgeous to look at and drive.
    I'd love a e39 540i 6 speed as a "practical" fun car but I think I missed the boat on those being affordable.