Another what ski - for my wife - thread

Looking to fill out my wife's quiver. She is very happy with the two skis she has, but they don't quite perform well on the in between days. Does anyone here know much about lady skis? Want to be on the look out this summer as sales happen.

She is a strong intermediate, low advance skier. Mostly at Kirkwood, rides all the lifts, but generally avoids 10 of the entrance is icy and rutted out. Skis on and off piste depending on conditions. Decent form, moderately strong, more finesse than aggressive. Does not jump off stuff or straight lines. Likes steeps and complex terrain. Also enjoys railing a blue square groomer.

Currently she is skiing on:

Hard snow: 164 Nordica Olympia. 84 mm underfoot, cambered with a sheet of metal. Heavy as fuck. Nice powerful carving skis with decent packed off piste performance. They become work in deeper snow - winters or spring afternoons.

Soft snow: 170 Kiku. 106mm underfoot, flat w rocker tip and tail. She absolutely loves these in the powder. Really started to enjoy the extra length this winter. She uses these until the snow gets packed down firm, but as things translation, they become more work getting them rolled over on the edge. Not fun spring mornings.

I'm thinking of some early rise tip, camber under foot, low 90mm waist, moderately stiff kind of ski. Also thinking something more in the fun range compared to her Nordicas which require strong skier input.

A while back I looked as some skis, but can't remember any other than the Pearl. I even visited skidiva and lurked and read reviews. I don't speak diva, so thought id ask here.

Flame away.

Praxis Le Petit
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Moment Sierra, 99 underfoot, in 162 or 172 with triple camber. Fits nicely in between her two current skis and you would be supporting a local company. Moment does free demos out of Sparks.

My wife loves her Sierra's, works great in all conditions. Triple camber grips hard snow like crazy, wide enough to float in soft snow and is not heavy.

My wife has the Nodica Wild Belle (164cm, 84waist), we then got her on the Nemisis (170cm, 100w) and outside of her Praxis BC (170cm, 106w) this is her favorite ski.....and it's mainly bc it has some backbone. She also has a men's vagabond (170, 106w) but that fell out of favor to the Praxis....it's own really the resort pow ski now for her.

You happen to check out thenNordica Santa Ana 93? I truly know nothing about the ski

Ott, depending on terrain and my wife's mood she ranges from intermediate to strong intermediate... Finding a ski she clicked with was def an ordeal... On a whim I got a pair of Nordie Belle to Belle (78 underfoot) and it was instant love... The Belles performed well for her on pretty much all conditions, but she def was looking for a fatter ski... She was pretty much locked on Nordica so she demod the Nordica Santa Ana 93 and we bought those on the spot... She just raves about the ski and our local shop said this ski was one of their top sellers... It is def worth a look for what you are looking for...