Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Should have just taken out that bog. That was ridiculous not tech. In this day and age of trail building there is no excuse for that. Racers deserve better. Entertaining race overall and Greg showed why he's the goat but that section left too much to chance. Feel bad for the racers. Give Sam some decent suspension and latest greatest 9er and he'd of smashed them. RS is good for the masses but they looked shit compared to fox and ohlins even suntour. Mid support looked shit. Modern day rst.....

waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

all the pussies who act like badass MTBers on TGR

waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

that bog looks terrrible! more motorway & massive booters!

waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

idiots on parade in TGR

can't wait to go to Post No. 1 and read what idiocy the "montana hardass" carpetbagging yuppie lawyer has to say about things where he knows naught

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    I didn't watch this week, but I heard for a friend who works with that team, BLAH BLAH BLAH TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT UNTUTORED BLAH BLAH BLAH....
    wow, are you a REAL insider? gosh! I bet you even know Kevin Bazar!

gosh!

nice coverup for the shit "live feed" we've had ever since MatzohBall... I mean RedBull... took over from freecaster.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

all the pussies who act like badass MTBers on TGR

waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

that bog looks terrrible! more motorway & massive booters!

waaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaa

idiots on parade in TGR

can't wait to go to Post No. 1 and read what idiocy the "montana hardass" carpetbagging yuppie lawyer has to say about things where he knows naught
    You forgot the part where I'm a trustafarian/sad. I needed that cheddah

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    wow, are you a REAL insider? gosh! I bet you even know Kevin Bazar!
    gosh!
    nice coverup for the shit "live feed" we've had ever since MatzohBall... I mean RedBull... took over from freecaster.
    Who is Kevin Bazar?

Best race in quite some time. So stoked for Min and Tracy. Was almost in tears watching Tahnee and Danny.
    According to the GT team video, Bulldog flatted AND went OTB on the upper section, and finished 19th!! Fuck Me.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Did a mag win the carbon GT frame on Pb . Recognize that name from
    Somewhere. Carbonz should fetch a dolla or 3

It was a great race this morning, worth getting up early for. The production value was way better this week, with full camera coverage in all the good sections along the course.

Yeah, that was exciting. It was all pretty close then a couple guys just went full-out and smashed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    At one point I heard Rob or Claudio say that some of the cameramen in the forest sections had bailed because they were being eaten alive by midges.
    That is one of the weaker things I've read in a while.

Ya much better camera coverage at leogang. Good racing. Hard to believe they can be that rowdy for 3 minutes and still keep it together at those speeds. Better than I thought it'd be

Great race.... I liked the addition of the cable cam at the end.... That finish table was huge.

That dude that fell up top and still put in a heck of a time, that was impressive.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by nickel View Post
    That is one of the weaker things I've read in a while.
    Rob said he was joking about that. The midges did sound pretty bad this year though.

Top ten was so fun to watch. Every one of those guys is otherworldly and each unique.
    I give it less than 24 months before the WC is a constant back and forth between Loris and Laurie.

Bummed for Rachel, but that was the best women's final in 2 years.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Definitely, Greenlands run sticks in my mind. He got out of shape more than a few times and didn't seem fazed by it in the least

Gwin's Mont Sainte-Anne run was unreal. If he doesn't have that hang-up in Les Dalles he probably wins by 3+ seconds. Just absurd. Must have been hungry after that late flat in Lenzerheide.

MSA is a great course. Too bad it was the weather that separated the field. The women's race was exciting. And the save that Rachel made on the Stevie Smith drop was unreal! Claudio even called "Oh and she went down, oh wow she saved it". If you haven't seen the clip it's worth watching!

That was nuts.

Even though the weather this season has kinda fucked a couple of races, it'll certainly make Val Di Sol interesting. I think Minnaar, Gwin, and Brosnan, are all pretty close in the overall standings, so it ought to be a good race.

It's too bad World Champs is at Cairns. That course is dumb.

The UCI site has Brosnan leading, Hart at -25, Minnaar at -107 and Gwin at -299. Should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    The UCI site has Brosnan leading, Hart at -25, Minnaar at -107 and Gwin at -299. Should be a good one.
    The UCI site goes on an 365 day basis, so you have to subtract out the 2016 races that came in late August / September. It also includes non world cup races, so to get the DHI standings, you have to subtract those out too. Which is all really fucking dumb that the UCI doesn't give a running points total for the DHI overall standings for the year.

But regardless, by my math, Minnaar is in the lead with 932 points, Gwin in 2nd with 899, and Brosnan in 3rd with 855. Hart has 641 points, so everyone else would need to do really poorly for him to be in contention.

Wow, that's an incredibly dumb way to do it. I thought it seemed off compared to when they flashed the standings at the end of the race, but I didn't pay that close of attention at the time so I figured I just mis-remembered. Gonna be exciting with it that tight.

And I think there are greater points available for the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    But regardless, by my math, Minnaar is in the lead with 932 points, Gwin in 2nd with 899, and Brosnan in 3rd with 855. Hart has 641 points
    I re-watched the post show and these are exactly the points listed on the overall points total graphic. Points given are 200 for a win, 160 for 2nd, and 140 for 3rd. So, if Gwin wins and Minaar places 2nd, Gwin would barely win the overall. However, this does not take into account qualifying points. According to p. 62 here: http://www.uci.ch/mm/Document/News/R...NG_English.pdf, there are 50 points for a qualifying win, 40 for 2nd, 30 for 3rd. Also, I'm not sure if Redbull listed the overall points taking into account Minaar's disqualification. If this is the case, then subtract another 8 points from him (73rd place receives 8 points). Either way, the scene is set for a very exciting Val Di Sole!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Looks like she took the easy line.