Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2268

Thread: NFL 2017/2018

Stanford head coach:

“I’m excited to have him around,” Shaw said. “As we all know, when Richard’s around, the mood changes. He brings so much life and energy. He came to the Pac-12 championship game (in December), and just being in the room with our guys was so awesome. He’ll be here this summer.”

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Jerseys and t-shirts are also my everyday work clothes mostly working from home.
    Your wife must love that. what are you, 19? Skate shoes? Jerseys?? Dude
    I got shut off from buying any more jerseys and I only have 6; TB12 home, Teddy ballgame road, (2 GOATs) 2 team USA hockey and 2 Pat Tillmans. I'm discouraged from wearing any of those very often even
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    The formula is the same for whatever a person collects and enjoys.. I collect and ride vintage skate gear, skate shoes, sports jerseys, and of course ski gear. I don't smoke or drink so all my allowance goes towards hoarding.. also have a drum kit and some guitars
    Thats true. unless its guns

BILLS still wheelin' and dealin' - moved up to #12 by getting rid of Cordy Glenn.
    Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen, here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Your wife must love that. what are you, 19? Skate shoes? Jerseys?? Dude
    I got shut off from buying any more jerseys and I only have 6; TB12 home, Teddy ballgame road, (2 GOATs) 2 team USA hockey and 2 Pat Tillmans. I'm discouraged from wearing any of those very often even
    Nice. I got one of those Eruzione throwbacks that were going around awhile back.

19? Nope, more like 53 but I wear what I want most of the time, comfortable shoes are important to me. If you could wear whatever the hell you wanted every day at work what would you wear? Working from home so the colleagues don't see what I wear while working. Wife and I have an agreement. She got full say on decorating the new master bedroom which used to be my music studio and I took over THE LIVING ROOM for all my skate gear and music stuff.

Here's my "office"..

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

My Carolina Panthers are still for sale. Who's gonna close that deal???

The last jersey I bought was an Aaron Hernandez jersey for my kid about a week before Hernandez got arrested for murder (he already had a Gronk one). The Pats tried to buy it back but I think it's around here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    C’mon now who? Gus, JJ, DJ, Jack, Lonnie, Downtown,
    Silas, Wally? I bet it was Dennis Awtrey. Great Team
    Y'know what? I just looked it up and he didn't get there until a couple years after the '79 team hoisted the banner. Hawes. Journeyman center with some skills.

He grew up around Seattle, which might explain why the legit local fans seemed to have some love for the Hawes family. Really nice folks, and cool tour guides for your fair city when I've had the pleasure to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The last jersey I bought was an Aaron Hernandez jersey for my kid about a week before Hernandez got arrested for murder (he already had a Gronk one). The Pats tried to buy it back but I think it's around here somewhere.
    Sweet, hang it next to the OJ jersey!

I got rid of my Vikings Adrian Peterson jersey.. As a Sooner I was pretty disappointed and disgusted by what he did to that little kid..

Yeah we weren't deliberately saving it, I just didn't get around to sending it back and then I forgot about it for a long time.

Yeah we weren't deliberately saving it, I just didn't get around to sending it back and then I forgot about it for a long time.
    I remember when they announced people could bring them back and exchange them for any other jersey... didn't even care if they were officially licensed authentic or whatever. They were being very accommodating to erase that name from the stands and streets as much as possible.

I wonder what you could get for it on ebay now. Obviously, that's ethically dubious, but I wonder....

^^ not much, I sold mine for like 25 bucks

Worst Patriot Ever.

^^ not much, I sold mine for like 25 bucks

Worst Patriot Ever.
    Chad Johnson?

The Avalanche in Crested Butte has a whole corner of jerseys (many signed) devoted to the bad guys... Kobe, Hernandez, Rice, OJ, etc. It's kind of weird.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The Avalanche in Crested Butte has a whole corner of jerseys (many signed) devoted to the bad guys... Kobe, Hernandez, Rice, OJ, etc. It's kind of weird.
    What did Rice do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    What did Rice do?
    He put tacky substance on his gloves. Might as well have just killed someone instead.

Cousins to MN. Three years. $84 million. All guaranteed. Let’s play!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    What did Rice do?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    He put tacky substance on his gloves. Might as well have just killed someone instead.
    Uh, Ray Rice, not Jerry Rice.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Heh.. yeah I call that Convict Corner. He’s got a Peyton Manning jersey just outside that corner and I always wondered if he’s subtly grouping him in with the rest of those.

Case Keenum to the Donkeys.
    Sounds like the Bills are going hard for Sam Bradford? UGH.

Report is Cousins to Minnesota... surprising considering the success Keenum had there last year. Makes you wonder if they believed much of his success was due to a good offensive line and a stout defense? (I really have no opinion on the matter but he looked good in that first playoff game)

How about Ray Carruth? He's getting released and now wants custody of the baby he tried to murder..

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Cousins to MN. Three years. $84 million. All guaranteed. Let’s play!
    I really don't undestand all the Cousins worship. Every time I seen the guy play, I was underwhelmed.
    For the Vikes, is he really that big of an upgrade over Keenum? Or healthy Sam Bradford (if thats possible)? fuck, or even Teddy B for 1/3 the money??

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Uh, Ray Rice, not Jerry Rice.
    LOOOL

I knew who you meant. Murderers Row. (Except Kobe, he just raped a girl or two)

I really don't undestand all the Cousins worship. Every time I seen the guy play, I was underwhelmed.
    For the Vikes, is he really that big of an upgrade over Keenum? Or healthy Sam Bradford (if thats possible)? fuck, or even Teddy B for 1/3 the money??
    Obviously, they think so, but I agree. And even if he is an upgrade, is he that much better that you couldn't help your team signing another player with the money you saved signing one of those other guys? Other than Bradford, who will suffer a season ending fingernail injury in training camp, that is.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Classic Vikings right there