Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2017/2018

Wonderlic sample test: http://wonderlictestsample.com/nfl-wonderlic-scores/ take it and lie here about your score.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I got halfway through the first question and decided that was way too many numbers to deal with right now so I quit.

36. While drunk. With a lot of counting on my fingers. I'm going to have to track a few more of those down to do sober. It was kinda fun being on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    How can you not be happy with Clevelands moves BMills (and Browns fans)?? Trade the 12 pick for the 25 AND Texans 1st rounder next year to NOT take DeShaun Watson who is gonna be a huge NFL bust and then take Jabril Peppers at 25?? Best available and best available. Serious defensive upgrades for the Brownies
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    ... and then trade UP to take maybe the best TE in the draft at 29?? I love it
    I admit that I posted that before they took Peppers and traded back into the first to get Miami's speedster TE. Now they have 2 first rounders next year and 3 second rounders?

Yeah, I'm pleased.
    I still call it The Jake.

just like they want you

I wonder how this party went last night considering the Seahawks traded back to 31 and then back again to the 2nd round. No picks in the first round. Haha! http://www.seahawks.com/galleries/20...turylink-field

Falcons fan here and I loved this: Takkarist McKinley Gets Emotional At The NFL Draft - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5msbq_eLd-U
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    Falcons fan here and I loved this: Takkarist McKinley Gets Emotional At The NFL Draft - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5msbq_eLd-U
    That was pretty good. But how can they fine you if you haven't been paid?

Fuck you, pay me.

Round 2. Here we go.

Dalvin Cook Vikings fans. I can dig it.

Browns reach at QB again.

How is using your Fourth! selection of the draft to select a 6'4" 235lb QB with the strongest arm out of any of the QBs in this draft at #52 overall a reach?

This pick doesn't come at the expense of anything in this draft (in fact they already added another first round pick for next year on top of these picks), and is a gift - definitely not a reach. He could get hit by a bus tomorrow and it really wouldn't matter.

As shocked as I am to say it, the Browns are killing it in this draft.

Killing it except for that pick.

Maybe my sarcastometer is broken. Explain to me how having a 6'4" 235 lb QB fall in your lap at #52 is a reach.

Especially after you already landed 3 first rounders including the best player in the draft and another first round pick for next year.

They could have stopped yesterday and called it good. Kizer is nothing more than gravy. He'll still have to beat out 4 other guys for the job and they spent all of fuckall on getting him.

Why am I not surprised the Bengals took Mixon?

Was Pacman not arrested this week or something and they needed the press?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Maybe my sarcastometer is broken. Explain to me how having a 6'4" 235 lb QB fall in your lap at #52 is a reach.

Especially after you already landed 3 first rounders including the best player in the draft and another first round pick for next year.

They could have stopped yesterday and called it good. Kizer is nothing more than gravy. He'll still have to beat out 4 other guys for the job and they spent all of fuckall on getting him.
    agreed. I don't hate DeShone Kizer there. Maybe reaching a little bit but they gave up nothing to get him. and they had already scored some solid talent on both sides of the ball and some high round picks for the future

Browns crushing this draft

Something I read today that confirmed the Browns are doing something right in the draft:

The Steelers were pissed when they took Peppers ahead of them, then they got really pissed when they took Njoka ahead of them.

Why am I not surprised the Bengals took Mixon?

Was Pacman not arrested this week or something and they needed the press?
    Sounds like "Inside Ohio" stuff - forgot about PacMan

How is using your Fourth! selection of the draft to select a 6'4" 235lb QB with the strongest arm out of any of the QBs in this draft at #52 overall a reach?

This pick doesn't come at the expense of anything in this draft (in fact they already added another first round pick for next year on top of these picks), and is a gift - definitely not a reach. He could get hit by a bus tomorrow and it really wouldn't matter.

As shocked as I am to say it, the Browns are killing it in this draft.
    Browns are fucked - I like their picks.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Sounds like "Inside Ohio" stuff - forgot about PacMan
    Ever since I used to live in Cincy the joke was that the Bungles would draft anyone/sign anyone regardless of their rap sheet. Call it their version of value investing. Mixon is the latest in the Chris Henry, Corey Dillon, Pacman mold. They don't lead the league in arrests for nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Browns are fucked - I like their picks.
    Guarantee it. I like them.

Just when the Browns seem to lead the league is dysfunction, the Bills make sure they retain that title.

The day after the draft - impressive! So you let the guy & his scouts guide your draft process for months, and then toss him out the door? Not to mention the ongoing reports that he was a paper GM and had inconsistent authority on coaching staff and player decisions. Ugh.
    http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/30/bi...couting-staff/

I think this is the closest the Patriots have come to going all in to win. I wonder if this is Brady's last year as a Patriot.

I kinda doubt it, he's said he wants to pay until he's 45, but maybe Giselle's getting sick of it.