Moving my Office. Lots of extra camera gear for sale.

Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS
This lens is tack sharp and has produced numerous magazine covers. Recently cleaned by Canon CPS. The glass is absolutely perfect but the lens has some paint chipping by the lens mount, a bit of rubber missing from the lens mount seal and normal wear on the lens barrel. If you dont mind the cosmetics, this lens is 100% perfect optically. Includes box, case, caps, lens hood, tripod mount, and a 77mm B+W UV filter $1400 paypaled and shipped to the lower 48.

Canon 15mm f.8 Fisheye.
This lens is very sharp and works great! There is a ding on the lens hood but the glass is perfect! Includes the box and everything that came with it new. $400 pay paled and shipped to the lower 48.

Canon 8-15mm F4L Fisheye zoom.
I bought this lens then never used it. It just sat in my camera bag. Lens is tack sharp, but I dont find myself needing a fisheye zoom.$1050 pay paled and shipped to the lower 48.

Canon 16-35mm F2.8 L II
This lens is amazing. Only selling it as I bought the new mark 3 version. Glass is perfect. Lens has a few minor marks on the lens hood and the bayonet for lens hood otherwise its perfect. Includes 82mm B+W UV filter. $900 pay paled and shipped to the lower 48.

Zeiss Touit 12mm F2.8 Mount
Zeiss makes the best glass and this lens is a great example. Bought it as a wide angle for my wife's camera but the camera was too complicated for her. Lens is like new, super sharp and produces amazing imagery. Box and everything that came with it is in included.$800 pay paled and shipped to the lower 48.

Fuji x-pro 1 with Fuji 18-55mm
I bought this camera for my wife, but it is just way to complicated for her and she never used it. Less then 1500 actuations. $900 for the kit pay paled and shipped to the lower 48.

Will ship elsewhere for additional shipping costs.