Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    It would be nice if she could use one of her fundraising leisure trail Runs to generate funds for underpriviliged african american teens in Chicago or Wounded vets instead of Illegal Aliens IMO. Very disengenuious and misguided IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    It would be nice if she could use one of her fundraising leisure trail Runs to generate funds for underpriviliged african american teens in Chicago or Wounded vets instead of Illegal Aliens IMO. Very disengenuious and misguided IMO
    Is she active with she jumps? the gold standard in Utah IMHO

Shameless plug
    http://www.shejumps.org/
    https://matadornetwork.com/change/9-...-badass-women/
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

She's supporting the wrong benevolent charity? That's what we've come to?

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Is she active with she jumps? the gold standard in Utah IMHO

Shameless plug
    http://www.shejumps.org/
    https://matadornetwork.com/change/9-...-badass-women/
    I have no opinion at all regarding CG, at least that is worth sharing here, but damn if I didn't find the SheHumps founder to be one of the most grating people I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. She's more abrasive than a tug job with 40 grit sandpaper.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled arguing over someone who is just as inconsequential as the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I have no opinion at all regarding CG, at least that is worth sharing here, but damn if I didn't find the SheHumps founder to be one of the most grating people I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. She's more abrasive than a tug job with 40 grit sandpaper.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled arguing over someone who is just as inconsequential as the rest of us.

I have not talked to Claire in about six years. I found her to be passionate and motivated. she also seemed to have a sense of humor.
    And she has kept and expanded a cause that I really like going.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Let's try this again, shall we?

Attachment 239946
    i think your lack of skiing any of the chutes of wasatch gallaglory is making you salty
    is there some kinda master list of what got skied when with who?
    asking for my Missouri friend
    oh and i like claire
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Caroline Gleich Harrassment Story

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    Thought the same thing when I heard about her current fundraising goal. Maybe someone needs to ask her on Instagram?

I don’t think it’s disingenuous but is misguided. She’s jumping on the bandwagon of current events.

I kind of get why she has rubbed so many the wrong way - I like her photos and usually gloss over the text - but nevertheless this thread is a potent display of douchebaggery.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Thought the same thing when I heard about her current fundraising goal. Maybe someone needs to ask her on Instagram?
    make sure you invite her to bbiu19
    and while i doubt she'll wanna share a chute with any of us
    ive had the pleasure of sharing quite a few with the denizens of douchebaggry that inhabit this corner of the intertubes
    and a bbi chuting day is a potent possibility
    oh and one of you fuckers drag thin cover out too
    cause hes still gots a bunch to go
    and
    # sharingiscaring
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I don’t think it’s disingenuous but is misguided. She’s jumping on the bandwagon of current events.
    A lot of the time when I hear of some famous person's charitable interest I think there are better causes, but that can be said of almost every charitable interest so I prefer to just be glad someone famous or wealthy is doing something worthy--not everyone does.

I read about some guy who took charity to its logical end--he wound up giving away several organs and pretty much every dime he had, and ultimately his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    poopfisher better not guide me to some life or death crux point
    He has like 8 months to nail down that Avy 3 cert before he guides unwary maggots up that booter for BBISOLI2019! No Avy 3 certified guide would leave their client, paying or otherwise, to fend for themselves on that booter. It's years later and my butt cheeks still haven't unclenched. I doubt any avy 4 certified guide would even take their people their.

Fantsy Ridge is serious bidness!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    A lot of the time when I hear of some famous person's charitable interest I think there are better causes, but that can be said of almost every charitable interest so I prefer to just be glad someone famous or wealthy is doing something worthy--not everyone does.

I read about some guy who took charity to its logical end--he wound up giving away several organs and pretty much every dime he had, and ultimately his wife.
    I can't say I've ever considered giving away my wife. How much can you get a for a good white woman these days?

Where all da white wimmen at?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I can't say I've ever considered giving away my wife. How much can you get a for a good white woman these days?
    reminded me of this
    skid luxury

summertiiiiiiiiiiiime and the threads are all bad

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    Yup

Couple exceptions

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    bump to the top
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    reminded me of this
    That white boy looks like soiled goods to me
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    Happens every year JONG

Happens every year JONG
    oh word?

did i mention the last furchild had such a commanding presence
    he didnt even need to use his voice
    to get his message across

woof

More Instagram pot shots at Caroline:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmwKhMYg...=1d6bjc1emb15k

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    I'll just do a quick drop in here to refute this little so often held belief. The reason tons of people think pro skiers don't have the same day-to-day stresses is because one, we do our job well and make you believe that it's all powder snow and blue skies at all times, and two, because if we post/talk/mention any sort of stress, normalcy of life, relation to anyone with a 9-5, people jump on us like rabid dogs saying "we're whiny little brats" that somehow have managed to escape the constraints of society like bills, rent and health insurance. Don't get me wrong, this job is the best job I could ever imagine, something I dreamed of as a kid and am still in disbelief that I get to do as my career. Wouldn't trade it for millions upon millions of dollars. But here's the thing, it's still a job and the people that rise to the top, the people you discuss and see, have worked their asses off to get there...you just don't get to see that part. Most pro skiers at some point were dead broke, living in broom closet rooms with 8 other ski bums in unaffordable ski towns, trying to survive the winter on either a part-time minimum wage job or the three thousand dollar check from their one sponsor that actually pays. I'm not going to go into my personal work, stresses or hardships, but there is one quote that often best sums up being a pro skier said by Parker White, "I'm one more knee surgery away from being a janitor."

So in relation to CG, she works fucking hard at what she does and because of that is why there is this asinine thread about her. If she didn't, she'd just be another skier out there having fun.
    listen to this^

cg, i did very well w dark money this past 24 months.

if any pussy ass mother fucker leaves you some bullshit..

let me know. k thx. bye.

A pro skier getting under folks skin in August? Now that is an accomplishment!

Shes headed to Everest. Her and her "bo". she intends to ski it.