Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Can almost smell the fresh sanctimony wafting out of this thread.
    That's fair. Guilty. I wasn't going to participate until I read m310s brushoff.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Wrong forum jong!

The guys is a complete pos douche and should be tarred and feathered publicly.

Ok, maybe not that far. But really, what a jerk. Get a life you clown. Leave the girl alone. Pathetic.

Being a smart ass

Quote Originally Posted by straightlineorbust View Post
    This chick is rad, whatever dude is harassing her should go ski in to a life pole.
    What is a life pole? I honestly can't figure this out. I'm thinking about the poles life guards use to get people out of the pool, but can't make the connection to skiing?

I suppose on some level its fair to voice your respectful criticism of the Instagram promotion lifestyle and it is true that this pretty girl is getting by in good part on her good looks. If she was unattractive she wouldn't be getting anywhere with the gig and living her dream, but so what? It takes a special kind of jerk to personally stalk someone because you don't like how their doing life or think they got more or better or easier than you and so to throw out vindictive and repeated insults and death wishes online is complete jack-assery. But some people think "its just the internet." Well it IS a person that you're insulting on the internet. And just forget about calling someone on their personal phone line to harass that is full asshole and probably criminal.

Given the history of a few special people here, it does make me wonder if one of them could be behind it, but I guess the world is full of assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    While I don't necessarily disagree , making all these assumptions about someone and broadcasting your opinion on the internet without so much as having a conversation with them isn't exactly healthy either...
    yup, but I'm dealing with my shit, it's been pretty good so far, counseling and group therapy go a long way

I will get on my high horse and say I spent many years studying human behavior and then acting it out on stage and screen, it was a good time in my life but I gave it up, human behavior is pretty simple we think we're hiding our feelings and bullshit but we're not, it's out there for people to see, impulse is pretty hard to hide

hard to see sanctimony in a society suffering from an epidemic of violence against women of all kinds

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    What is a life pole? I honestly can't figure this out. I'm thinking about the poles life guards use to get people out of the pool, but can't make the connection to skiing?
    Life pole = a giant erect penis?

Or maybe life was supposed to be lift. We may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    hard to see sanctimony when you're the one being sanctimonious
    There, fify.

[QUOTE=Kinnikinnick;5001506]I suppose on some level its fair to voice your respectful criticism of the Instagram promotion lifestyle and it is true that this pretty girl is getting by in good part on her good looks. If she was unattractive she wouldn't be getting anywhere with the gig and living her dream, but so what? QUOTE]

talent is talent. Looking pretty is god given and takes effort to keep up. Shredding the gnar takes god given talent and takes effort to develop the skill and say in shape. someone having a gorgeous face is no different in my mind than someone naturally being super athletic. talent is talent. Don't hate, just appreciate others talent and be grateful you get to see it.

I mean, would that guy be happier if all the chicks who crushed it at outdoorsy sports were ugly? WTF?

hard to see sanctimony in a society suffering from an epidemic of violence against women of all kinds
    IMO its an issue of violence period. Women are physically much weaker and are therefore much more prone to physical violence and domination. Kinda like how bullies don't like to pick on the big strong kid, they pick on the kids who are weaker- the weaker person is always going to be a target.

People fucking suck. just teach your kid to not be a dick, and have a conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    There, fify.
    obviously not or i wouldn't have responded.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I will get on my high horse and say I spent many years studying human behavior and then acting it out on stage and screen, it was a good time in my life but I gave it up, human behavior is pretty simple we think we're hiding our feelings and bullshit but we're not, it's out there for people to see, impulse is pretty hard to hide
    Hey, if you can figure out someone's vacation plans, town of residence, profession, relationship with spouse and relationship with kids just through restaurant observations, good for you, but I'm calling what I see: bullshit.

People just aren't that simple. Broad assumptions are foolish, and it's easy to think we've got it figured out when we just observe from a distance, which is all too common in the days of social media.

a society suffering from an epidemic of violence against women of all kinds
    There isn't a violence epidemic against women. Epidemic means above normal.
    The violence was always there. The rates are decreasing, which is good.
    What is epidemic is awareness of the problem and social rejection of that status quo, which is also good.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    People just aren't that simple. Broad assumptions are foolish, and it's easy to think we've got it figured out when we just observe from a distance
    Yep. Here's a recent story. Friends of mine are in a hotel lobby with their 2 week old baby. Stink eye galore. Even a few comments. Same thing at the airport and on the flight. How could they be so irresponsible to bring a baby that little out of the house? What are they on vacation trying to pretend it's no big deal and their life won't change? And why isn't she breast feeding? What's up with the formula? Isn't she going to at least try?

They flew across the country to adopt the fucking baby. That's why, assholes. People are far too quick to make assumptions.

I don't want people skiing into my life pole

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post

I got hit there by a baseball last week and that shit really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    What is epidemic is awareness of the problem and social rejection of that status quo, which is also good.
    you are too funny

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post

You REALLY have bought in to the notion that you should be ashamed to be a white male.
    Training for Alpental

I got hit there by a baseball last week and that shit really hurt.
    Why did you have a giant erect penis at a baseball game?

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    You REALLY have bought in to the notion that you should be ashamed to be a white male.
    Sanctimony in defense of sanctimoniousness is no vice.

you are too funny
    I don't see what's funny... except your inaccurate use of alarmist verbiage.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I kinda thought Media310 was a woman.
    Based on some older posts. ??

Also, stating the obv. here, but the Stalker had a Mother.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    eh maybe.... the levels of domestic abuse against women is pretty staggering... i'd put it at epidemic levels though I don't have any statistics pre 2000 to meet your incorrect definition of epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by James A. Fox, a Northeastern University criminology professor
    Between 2002 and 2012, 15,462 women were murdered by their intimate partners, this is more than the total number of all troops killed in Afghanistan and Iraq plus all Americans who have been killed in terror attacks (including 9/11).
    that's a pretty fucked up statistic if you ask me and our pussy grabbing president probably isn't going to reduce that stat over the next four years.

It's time domestic abuse is taken seriously.

source: http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...1-deaths-atta/

shame has nothing to do with it. white has nothing to do with it. but i'm sure if you try you can come up with more excuses.

alarmist and inaccurate for the clue-free. it's a razor's edge.