Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 556
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    6,484
    So anything happen to the stalker yet?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    So anything happen to the stalker yet?
    meow, she got catfished?

    Not my website link but just sayin...

    aside from a blog post on our site and said TGR story never heard much about her, although I don't follow women's skiing outside reading about the local girls on the US ski team. We are making her famous, now what she will do with this "fame" is up to her.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    rather fuck vonn, son
    You have a much better chance of being hit by a meteor in the next 24 hrs

    Or of skiing competently


    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    aside from a blog post on our site and said TGR story never heard much about her, although I don't follow women's skiing outside reading about the local girls on the US ski team.
    This is more a reflection of your lazy ass approach than anything else. Shit dude, your shitty website did a mail-it-in interview with her - thought you would have done a little research first.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western MT
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    Not my website link but just sayin...

    aside from a blog post on our site and said TGR story never heard much about her, although I don't follow women's skiing outside reading about the local girls on the US ski team. We are making her famous, now what she will do with this "fame" is up to her.
    Guess that's what you get for hangin' out in the jam jams sucking your own cock.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    soaring on the shitwinds
    Posts
    7,299
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    I never get sick of that scene. It will always make me laugh.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Praying for Fresh
    Posts
    2,400
    Quote Originally Posted by AKbruin View Post
    "Listen up, assholes. I don't come to the Internet to look at other people's cool ski photos, hear their stories, or find inspiration. I come here to (a) judge, (b) jerk off to free porn, and (c) argue with strangers. That's it."
    Do we know each other?

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    hangin' out in the jam jams sucking your own cock.
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    1,444
    I wish you guys had a passion for talking about gear like you do this chit..

    I know its the offseason (hypeseason), but Gear talk is dry right now.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    240
    Shall we talk about custom skis again lol!!!

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    1,444

    Caroline Gleich Harrassment Story

    Ya, but not Vagner

    I want you to do a report on what ski I need from Praxis this week. PM me for details...

    Im grading you

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,234
    I skied thigh deep pow 2 days ago... we are not all in the off season

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    240
    ^^^^outstanding

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,488
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    ^^^^outstanding
    Ummm no.


    Out Skiing.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    Ya, but not Vagner

    I want you to do a report on what ski I need from Praxis this week. PM me for details...

    Im grading you
    First I will need one free hat, T shirt, and sticker. PM for address

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    1,444

    Caroline Gleich Harrassment Story

    K, I have beefmaster stickers and hat for you

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    K, I have beefmaster stickers and hat for you
    My dream come true :-) I can put it next to the Red Bull sticker on my helmet to the left of the GoPro camera.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,394
    Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    I wish you guys had a passion for talking about gear like you do this chit..

    I know its the offseason (hypeseason), but Gear talk is dry right now.
    Noted

    Digitaldeath has questions and answers
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  18. #293
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,394

    Caroline Gleich Harrassment Story

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    Shall we talk about custom skis again lol!!!
    Your comments make me feel all jellybear inside
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  19. #294
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    GRRD
    Posts
    1,519
    1) I can't believe no one mentioned the T. Hall boner pics from a few years back. It seemed relevant but I don't know why

    2) in the powder video I don't like her right hand pole plant, too preemptive, just hanging in the air.

    3) females in extreme sports vs females in traditional sports and use of social media, or lack thereof .

    Case in point; I was just in a huge coed Labatts hockey tournament. We made it to the 5 th game final in our division (30-45 yr old men mostly, we have 4 girls on our team, but that is rare) we kicked ass against 4 teams made up of 6' dudes . In the final we went against all girl team made up of 18-30year old females all with D1 experience, training etc.

    A few of them smoking hot, all of them fast as fuck and skilled. We lost 2-0 but it was a good game. I play center and their center was the hottest and fastest. My hetero normative self quickly fell in love as she stole the puck from me at least 3 times and scored both goals. So fast, so hot. No social media on the ice. Put puck in net against dudes. Makes pro ski scene seem real silly.

    After a goal waiting for the ref i said,"you make that look easy," and she giggled.

  20. #295
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    soaring on the shitwinds
    Posts
    7,299
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    1) I can't believe no one mentioned the T. Hall boner pics from a few years back. It seemed relevant but I don't know why

    2) in the powder video I don't like her right hand pole plant, too preemptive, just hanging in the air.

    3) females in extreme sports vs females in traditional sports and use of social media, or lack thereof .

    Case in point; I was just in a huge coed Labatts hockey tournament. We made it to the 5 th game final in our division (30-45 yr old men mostly, we have 4 girls on our team, but that is rare) we kicked ass against 4 teams made up of 6' dudes . In the final we went against all girl team made up of 18-30year old females all with D1 experience, training etc.

    A few of them smoking hot, all of them fast as fuck and skilled. We lost 2-0 but it was a good game. I play center and their center was the hottest and fastest. My hetero normative self quickly fell in love as she stole the puck from me at least 3 times and scored both goals. So fast, so hot. No social media on the ice. Put puck in net against dudes. Makes pro ski scene seem real silly.

    After a goal waiting for the ref i said,"you make that look easy," and she giggled.



    Reads about cute ripping skier chick -> thinks about THall's dick.


    Nttiawwt.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

  21. #296
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    GRRD
    Posts
    1,519
    Lol Come on guys I under hand pitch that right over the plate and Do Work is the only one to step up??! 20 hours later. Kudos . Has epic already infiltrated our ranks?

    Cute or not , pole plant no bueno. Maybe undetected in still print media
    Last edited by carpathian; 05-01-2017 at 08:30 PM.

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,809
    Imofwiw, freeskiing is more lifestyle than sport, where personality, style, appearance and self-expression are valued alongside athletic ability. This isn't the World Cup. This isn't Nordic-Combined. So when I read comments like "is she as good as Ingrid?" and "Sierra is more model than skier," and that Caroline needed to complete McClean's stupid book to be validated as a "real ski mountaineer" just misses the point completely. This shit is supposed to be fun first. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong. Oh and btw, those women do fucking shred in real life.

    Oh the irony of the sad, hairy-palmed mongoloids still making the threadbare argument that "if you can't take the harassment, then logout, you sensitive snowflake," unable to logout themselves, so outraged at the world around them, childishly kicking and screaming behind their keyboard as they inexorably fade into obsolescence like so many balding, blotchy-faced puritans throughout history.

    edit - no offense intended towards Dr. McClean, alpine or nordic racers, people with eczema or hair loss.
    Last edited by alto; 05-02-2017 at 02:09 PM.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    10,153
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Imofwiw, freeskiing is more lifestyle than sport, where personality, style, appearance and self-expression are valued alongside athletic ability. This isn't the World Cup. This isn't Nordic-Combined. So when I read comments like "is she as good as Ingrid?" and "Sierra is more model than skier," and that Caroline needed to complete McClean's stupid book to be validated as a "real ski mountaineer" just misses the point completely. This shit is supposed to be fun first. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong. Oh and btw, those women do fucking shred in real life.

    Oh the irony of the sad, hairy-palmed mongoloids still making the threadbare argument that "if you can't take the harassment, then logout, you sensitive snowflake," unable to logout themselves, so outraged at the world around them, childishly kicking and screaming behind their keyboard as they inexorably fade into obsolescence like so many balding, blotchy-faced puritans throughout history.
    hear, hear.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Imofwiw, freeskiing is more lifestyle than sport, where personality, style, appearance and self-expression are valued alongside athletic ability. This isn't the World Cup. This isn't Nordic-Combined. So when I read comments like "is she as good as Ingrid?" and "Sierra is more model than skier," and that Caroline needed to complete McClean's stupid book to be validated as a "real ski mountaineer" just misses the point completely. This shit is supposed to be fun first. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong. Oh and btw, those women do fucking shred in real life.

    Oh the irony of the sad, hairy-palmed mongoloids still making the threadbare argument that "if you can't take the harassment, then logout, you sensitive snowflake," unable to logout themselves, so outraged at the world around them, childishly kicking and screaming behind their keyboard as they inexorably fade into obsolescence like so many balding, blotchy-faced puritans throughout history.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Motown
    Posts
    546

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •