Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I wish you guys had a passion for talking about gear like you do this chit..

I know its the offseason (hypeseason), but Gear talk is dry right now.

Shall we talk about custom skis again lol!!!

Caroline Gleich Harrassment Story

Ya, but not Vagner

I want you to do a report on what ski I need from Praxis this week. PM me for details...

Im grading you

I skied thigh deep pow 2 days ago... we are not all in the off season

^^^^outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    ^^^^outstanding
    Ummm no.

Out Skiing.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    Ya, but not Vagner

I want you to do a report on what ski I need from Praxis this week. PM me for details...

Im grading you
    First I will need one free hat, T shirt, and sticker. PM for address

K, I have beefmaster stickers and hat for you

K, I have beefmaster stickers and hat for you
    My dream come true :-) I can put it next to the Red Bull sticker on my helmet to the left of the GoPro camera.

I wish you guys had a passion for talking about gear like you do this chit..

I know its the offseason (hypeseason), but Gear talk is dry right now.
    Noted

Digitaldeath has questions and answers
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    Shall we talk about custom skis again lol!!!
    Your comments make me feel all jellybear inside
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

1) I can't believe no one mentioned the T. Hall boner pics from a few years back. It seemed relevant but I don't know why

2) in the powder video I don't like her right hand pole plant, too preemptive, just hanging in the air.

3) females in extreme sports vs females in traditional sports and use of social media, or lack thereof .

Case in point; I was just in a huge coed Labatts hockey tournament. We made it to the 5 th game final in our division (30-45 yr old men mostly, we have 4 girls on our team, but that is rare) we kicked ass against 4 teams made up of 6' dudes . In the final we went against all girl team made up of 18-30year old females all with D1 experience, training etc.

A few of them smoking hot, all of them fast as fuck and skilled. We lost 2-0 but it was a good game. I play center and their center was the hottest and fastest. My hetero normative self quickly fell in love as she stole the puck from me at least 3 times and scored both goals. So fast, so hot. No social media on the ice. Put puck in net against dudes. Makes pro ski scene seem real silly.

After a goal waiting for the ref i said,"you make that look easy," and she giggled.

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    1) I can't believe no one mentioned the T. Hall boner pics from a few years back. It seemed relevant but I don't know why

2) in the powder video I don't like her right hand pole plant, too preemptive, just hanging in the air.

3) females in extreme sports vs females in traditional sports and use of social media, or lack thereof .

Case in point; I was just in a huge coed Labatts hockey tournament. We made it to the 5 th game final in our division (30-45 yr old men mostly, we have 4 girls on our team, but that is rare) we kicked ass against 4 teams made up of 6' dudes . In the final we went against all girl team made up of 18-30year old females all with D1 experience, training etc.

A few of them smoking hot, all of them fast as fuck and skilled. We lost 2-0 but it was a good game. I play center and their center was the hottest and fastest. My hetero normative self quickly fell in love as she stole the puck from me at least 3 times and scored both goals. So fast, so hot. No social media on the ice. Put puck in net against dudes. Makes pro ski scene seem real silly.

After a goal waiting for the ref i said,"you make that look easy," and she giggled.

Reads about cute ripping skier chick -> thinks about THall's dick.

Nttiawwt.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Lol Come on guys I under hand pitch that right over the plate and Do Work is the only one to step up??! 20 hours later. Kudos . Has epic already infiltrated our ranks?

Cute or not , pole plant no bueno. Maybe undetected in still print media
    Last edited by carpathian; 05-01-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Imofwiw, freeskiing is more lifestyle than sport, where personality, style, appearance and self-expression are valued alongside athletic ability. This isn't the World Cup. This isn't Nordic-Combined. So when I read comments like "is she as good as Ingrid?" and "Sierra is more model than skier," and that Caroline needed to complete McClean's stupid book to be validated as a "real ski mountaineer" just misses the point completely. This shit is supposed to be fun first. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong. Oh and btw, those women do fucking shred in real life.

Oh the irony of the sad, hairy-palmed mongoloids still making the threadbare argument that "if you can't take the harassment, then logout, you sensitive snowflake," unable to logout themselves, so outraged at the world around them, childishly kicking and screaming behind their keyboard as they inexorably fade into obsolescence like so many balding, blotchy-faced puritans throughout history.

edit - no offense intended towards Dr. McClean, alpine or nordic racers, people with eczema or hair loss.
    Last edited by alto; 05-02-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Imofwiw, freeskiing is more lifestyle than sport, where personality, style, appearance and self-expression are valued alongside athletic ability. This isn't the World Cup. This isn't Nordic-Combined. So when I read comments like "is she as good as Ingrid?" and "Sierra is more model than skier," and that Caroline needed to complete McClean's stupid book to be validated as a "real ski mountaineer" just misses the point completely. This shit is supposed to be fun first. If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong. Oh and btw, those women do fucking shred in real life.

Oh the irony of the sad, hairy-palmed mongoloids still making the threadbare argument that "if you can't take the harassment, then logout, you sensitive snowflake," unable to logout themselves, so outraged at the world around them, childishly kicking and screaming behind their keyboard as they inexorably fade into obsolescence like so many balding, blotchy-faced puritans throughout history.
    hear, hear.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

edit - no offense intended towards Dr. McClean, alpine or nordic racers, people with eczema or hair loss.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT HER POLE PLANTS?

Seriously, this place has gone full Epic Ski. Who fucking cares?

And well said.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    BUT WHAT ABOUT HER POLE PLANTS?

Seriously, this place has gone full Epic Ski. Who fucking cares?

And well said.
    It's just jealousy. She gets her and her man a full closet full of Patty gear, gets to ski for a living, and be an voice for the SLC community. Haters will be haters.

A+

Bumping cuz I liked the REI video.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Bumping cuz I liked the REI video.
    I missed this thread the first time around. I liked the vid too.

I see today here is a feature on TGR titled "THIS IS UTAH’S MOST CONTROVERSIAL SKIER – AND SHE’S CRUSHING IT"

And now this thread and its purpose becomes less clear.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Bump...some jems in here.