Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Maybe some girls see this and think “yeah, I can be a mountaineer” and 10 years from now you’ll hear them talking about how Caroline showed them they could do it.
    Are you saying her target market isn't 40-something white, jaded misogynist skier men who are completely set in their thinking?

I also sense a strong whiff of BS coming from her posts, but you are right, she probably speaks to a whole younger group really well.

POC queer folk?

Attachment 291746

Look I hate racers as much as the next guy but thatís just uncalled for!
    Haha. Lol.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    There is a lot of truth in this. Lots of women, POC, queer folk, etc talk about never seeing themselves included in the outdoors so it makes them hesitant to participate. More diversity is good, and that comes from more people feeling represented.

Making sponsors happy so you can continue to do the things you want to do seems like a great business model to me.
    its a damn shame spansers and followers don't give avvy 3 certs
    instead of those sexist asshole instructors who expect you to show snow safety knowledge and skills worthy of that level
    and I didn't gits hitched to me spanser as a business model
    more of a passion thing
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

poc

piece of cake

that's what someone said to me.

This whole point of view that either the world instantaneously, demonstrably changed right now or the thing was hypocritical and worthless is a false dichotomy rooted in a short-sighted point of view.
    Can you shorten this into a tl;dr appropriate for my tramp stamp?

If you ever find yourself in Denver or skiing Loveland, beers/tickets on me.