RIP Max Arsenault - 4/20/16

A year to the day Max died. Guy was a great skier and the most happy-go-lucky stokenacious dude ever.
    Ran across this shot of him last week and thought I'd save it for 4/20, the most ironic day of the entire year
    he could have ended up dying on. He was a stoner to the end. Thanks for stopping by, Max.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Max far.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	332.0 KB 
ID:	204736

Burly pic. I didn't know him or anything but seems like quite the dude.

http://lowpressurepodcast.com/rememb...xim-arsenault/

jesus what a shot

condolences to his friends
    he was a helluva ripper for sure and seething with stoke
    Aggressive in my own mind

All time human being and straight up legend. Miss ya bud! I'm out of town but there is a sweet bench in the village with his name on it that the family put up today. Check it out next time you swing through whistler and pay tribute to the most stoked and happy skier there ever was. 4/20 will forever be Maximus day to me!

That's just a fantastic photo, splat. RIP, Max.
    Last edited by AKbruin; 04-20-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Luvin' that sticker on the Bros, Athan. Can you get one to me?

Pat. I'm back home end of the month. Pm me your address and I'll send you one. Have a couple extra. Only sticker on the those beauty carbons!

He was special.

Own your fail. ~Jer~

RIP Max. Never met the guy or anything, but he was one of my favorite skiers to watch. You just don't see people taking double and triple stagers to their feet like he did.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Just read this and realized I smoked a j with Maxine on February 24th 2016 end of day at the top of Corona bowl in Garibaldi park. We finished and he lit up a second one. I had just boot packed up for my last run of the day and he was camping out for another 30 minutes or so for the ski patrol and crowd to dissapear before he contiunued his climb to the top of Blackcomb peak where he and his buddy, who's name I don't recal but mentionned he was a maggot (atrain was that you?), skied the front "permanately closed" face. Max explained that he was waiting so he would not be seen by patrol so that not to get his pass revoked; but more importantly, he didn't want anybody underneath him in case the face slid. This was beyond my skill level so we parted ways. The next day sure enough there was a crazy line down the front face of Blackcomb right into a real tight choke (way over skiiers right from the DOA exit) before it came down to the regular groomer.

RIP Max

I was showing someone his videos just the other day. Dude left behind quite a legacy of winning!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

I'm sure atrain knows nothing about any of the PC areas on either Whistler or Blackcomb.
    Hopefully someone got to lay some turns up there last night.
    Ravens out in full force today as I was hiking to the top of don't swill.

^M_R that was not me on that particular occurrence, but Maxim skied that line more than everyone else combined and I have had too many fun runs with him to count.

RIP MAX
    watch out for snakes

word ^ much respect.