Fox DPS W/ Evol noise question

I just changed the air can seals on a Fox Float DPS shock w/ Evol and now I have a squish type sound when the suspension cycles. It seems to get louder with a bunch of small bumps. Anyone have a solution for this. There is one you tube video that sounds exactly like my shock but it was a new shock other then that I havent found a good solution. Prior to the seal change I had no problems. The noise seems to be during compression and not during rebound.

The shock seems to function fine without any loss in performance but is annoying as all hell to ride. All adjustments also seem to work and cause a noticeable change. My thought was maybe I put too much float fluid in the can before installing it causing some fluid to be moving into the Evol air can, but I am sure someone more knowledgeable then me might have a better idea.

I will post my fix for anyone with similar problems in the future. It looks like I was right with the float fluid getting in the evol can causing an awful squish sound. Pulled the evol can and cleaned out all the fluid. Just used a slight bit of gear oil on the stanction. Now seems to be quiet again.