Mt Dweebus in perpetuity

I had heard rumors about this but never a timeline.

JK is an alright guy and a skier. He managed to push the Lone Peak Tram over objections from his Father and it changed Big Sky tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by tom tuttle from tacoma washington View Post
    I had heard rumors about this but never a timeline.

JK is an alright guy and a skier. He managed to push the Lone Peak Tram over objections from his Father and it changed Big Sky tremendously.
    Yeah I was surprised to see the announcement, I thought it had been public information for a while.

And agree JK is an alright guy and a skier.

Edit: I hadn't previously noticed that Och-Ziff was the hedge fund behind the recent CNL resorts buyout. They're are some nasty, nasty fuckers.

The “Blood Diamond” magnate who is at the center of Och-Ziff’s bribery scandal in Africa

The United States’ first foreign-bribery case against a hedge fund is full of dramatic detail.

More than $100 million in bribes, sometimes bags stuffed with cash, was paid from one of New York’s best known hedge funds, Och-Ziff Management Capital, to corrupt officials in Libya, Zimbabwe, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and other African countries.
    A private Airbus was rented for a Guinean official while two officials from Niger received an S-Class Mercedes sedan each. Bribes are discussed in casual shorthand over text message: “Yip. Pay the 77m, and we pay 2m withim [sic] 24hr,” one employee wrote of funds to help facilitate a deal in Guinea in 2011.

In a settlement agreed this week, after a five-year investigation, Och-Ziff will pay a $413 million fine to settle criminal and civil charges over paying these bribes to African governments for mining and other natural resource deals and investments.

The company’s Africa unit has pleaded guilty to being part of a scheme to bribe DRC officials. Daniel Och, founder and chief executive of Och-Ziff, will pay $2.2 million for a record keeping violation. The company’s chief financial officer, Joel Frank, will also be settling charges that he ignored signs of corruption.

The settlement is one of the largest under the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, which prohibits US companies from paying foreign officials, directly or indirectly, in exchange for business deals.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 04-18-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Huh.... didn't see that coming but I don't ski Crystal so...............

hmmm... I didn't think this thread took so started another. Sorry for the dupe.