Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Spotted this shit from the car over the weekend and pulled over because I thought I might be able to reunite it with the owner. When I got up to it, I realized it's missing the downtube...ouch. I didn't find any matching stolen bikes on bikeindex, so my best guess is maybe this frame was warrantied at a shop, the shop cut it up and tossed it, and some tweaker / grifters pulled it out of the garbage. I'm not a tri dork, but it stings to see a frame this blingy meet its end like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shiv.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	304.6 KB 
ID:	386874

i had my bike on my porch with a heavy duty cable (5/8”)and lost the key. it probably took me about 2 minutes to saw through with a hacksaw and new blade. a grinder would only have had to look it at the wrong way, those things are basically useless if it’s security anything someone wants.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Just catching this now. Has she posted in Champlain Black Market, Front Porch forum (ironically), CL, etc that her bike was stolen? Also she should let Old Spokes Home know in case someone comes in with it.
    Probably not…thanks for the heads up…..I will pass on your info to her/roommate. Appreciate the tips.

DON'T LEAVE YOUR BIKE ON YOUR PORCH!

Can’t seem to be upload a picture in messages to a few of the awesome Mags helping out…..so I can post here for reference ….like I said it’s a crap DSG bike, so it’s definitely not that much of a loss….but it was new….and she used it to get back and forth to class/practice…and it might still be around. Daughter did file a report ….so that’s all we can do.

My buddy is on the job at BFD so he knows/on the look out in the usual spots……lol.

Thank you for all that reached out…..thieves suck.

GT Women’s Laguna Pro
    Name:  Image1632834656.829096.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  21.0 KB
    Last edited by BC.; 09-28-2021 at 08:24 AM.