Bend area mags: Climbing wall for sale

Listing for a friend... PM me if interested. I can get more pics and info if you have questions.

"You are looking at a 7x10ish foot climbing wall with metal frame and wood wall. The wall angle is easily change with two pins. extra holds, tape and bolts. In great shape but as you can see - is used more for storage. Breaks down for easy moving and transport.
    Possible transport to your location. Asking $950."

Bump; motivated seller. Make an offer!

Will it fit/ ship in USPS large flat rate box?
    Name:  RRB_B1-L0.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  26.8 KB

Free Bump Compadre'
    "Not all who wander are lost"

^^^ Your kids would love it; road trip? Lol

whats the footprint for that thing in terms of floor space needed ?

how does it break down for transport?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Check PM...

One last try; he’s moving in a couple of months, and would love to sell this before May. Pm me.

Now $500... he’s motivated, people!

Listen up, kids; someone needs this. They’re moving. They need it gone. $300.

Hey I’m in Eugene and all I have is a 2016 Subie Forester with Yak high load bearing extra wide cross bars, you think I could combo strapping stuff to rack and fitting inside car?

I go to Bend quite a bit but I will be in Whistler for the next week, not back in Bend until March 30. Can u check with your bud? I would try to make this work at that price!!!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Uhaul trailer ftw

Oh snap, I forgot I have a 2” receiver for my MTB rack, that is definitely doable!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!

I'm definitely coming to visit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Sounds like you have a volunteer for moving day...

BUMP, I'm out ...

No rooms tall enough in my house.

The wall is set for 9' 6" height (114" tall) and the triangular frame isn't really set up to increase angle / reduce height. I think the triangles are actually welded and can't be broken down.

Too bad, that is a slamming deal, as the holds alone are worth at least that much money.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Fuck that's a deal. Only place we have to put it would be in the hayloft of the barn... hmmmm.

Bump for a good deal for plywood & holds, even if you need to build your own frame out of 2x6s. I managed to cram an 8x12 wall into a basement with a ceiling height of about 6'6". Overhangs are your friends, both space-wise and to get a workout on a small footprint.

Dude, if we were moved into wherever we end up later this year, I'd drive up from CA to get this. Have the means to move it, but no space yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

LightRanger, check PMs.

PM received. Let me haggle with my spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    Bump for a good deal for plywood & holds, even if you need to build your own frame out of 2x6s. I managed to cram an 8x12 wall into a basement with a ceiling height of about 6'6". Overhangs are your friends, both space-wise and to get a workout on a small footprint.
    For sure! I just don't have the means or time to build a new frame and run it at a steeper overhang.
    Maybe I can ask my father in law who lives in Corvallis if he needs a project to complete in the next 3 weeks ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell