Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    And I will do it 60 min post 10 jelly on boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Boiled
    I know you Brits like to spell certain words different, but I'm pretty sure steak is still spelled the same over there.

Any East Coast douchebags that want to spew should show up at the Superstar lift between now and June.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Blackcomb will be awesome in May with all the snow this year... ski off day 1, golf off day 2
    What weekend? We have to make it up one more time use up 1 day pass left. We could throw in the clubs. Ski Saturday, golf Sunday?

My money is on K2skier112.
    He must skied K2.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    I know you Brits like to spell certain words different, but I'm pretty sure steak is still spelled the same over there.
    Thanks for explaining the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    My money is on K2skier112.
    He must skied K2.
    He skied it 112 times, so, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by CelebratedSkier View Post
    Name a time and place. I'll crush all of you Nancie's with a beer in hand...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGKMoqROwOU

Also, if you don't yet know about Bob Gibson, you are welcome.
    Helluva pitcher, never knew about his music career.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Endurance race? You guys go ahead, I'll catch up.

Excellent.

PM DigitalDeath. Everything you'll ever need to know about meat prep.
    My thoughts exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    My thoughts exactly...
    #teamdeckchair

#teamdeckchair
    Yup. #teamdeckchair sounds like a whole lot more fun than #teamkickturn

Yup. #teamdeckchair sounds like a whole lot more fun than #teamkickturn
    I have a feeling that most of the TGRz would be on #teamdeckchair.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have a feeling that most of the TGRz would be on #teamdeckchair.
    If we are talking about BBI, hell yes. The only endurance competition I plan to participate in at BBI is the "see how much meat I can eat in the parking lot without shitting myself later" contest.

If we are talking about BBI, hell yes. The only endurance competition I plan to participate in at BBI is the "see how much meat I can eat in the parking lot without shitting myself later" contest.
    But just think if you over indulge and end up pooping your pants you'd be able to post in the most awesome I shit my pants thread. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ad.php?t=31230

But just think if you over indulge and end up pooping your pants you'd be able to post in the most awesome I shit my pants thread. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ad.php?t=31230
    Maybe there could be a pants-shitting-contest too.

I nominate digitaldeath as the judge. Winner of the contest gets a "steak" meal, prepared by digitaldeath.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

I nominate digitaldeath as the judge. Winner of the contest gets a "steak" meal, prepared by digitaldeath.
    If there's a pants-shitting contest we should just make DD head chef. With his culinary skills the pants pooping would be guaranteed.
    Last edited by Kopi_Red; 04-14-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Auto correct did it to me again...

Just so we're clear.

The pants-shitters have to line up in the back row of any designated ski-off.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

The winner would have an unfair advantage in the next pants shitting contest if they get to eat DD's cooking. It's the pants shitting version of doping.

But that brings up another great TGR contest: doping. See who can have the most Space Invaders during BBI18 without ending up in the fetal position under the RVs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    The winner would have an unfair advantage in the next pants shitting contest if they get to eat DD's cooking. It's the pants shitting version of doping.

But that brings up another great TGR contest: doping. See who can have the most Space Invaders during BBI18 without ending up in the fetal position under the RVs.
    Kai_ski was almost fetal. I felt bad for him.

I felt like I won round one handily, though the next day round two was a more of a draw. Round three mixed the space invaders with a solid dose of shrooms and I think I went fetal in the lift line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    I felt like I won round one handily, though the next day round two was a more of a draw. Round three mixed the space invaders with a solid dose of shrooms and I think I went fetal in the lift line.
    Classic case of getting over confident/familiarity. Gotta brush up on your heuristic traps before any good ski meet up.

Classic case of getting over confident/familiarity. Gotta brush up on your heuristic traps before any good ski meet up.
    Sometimes the body needs to feel stress to appreciate the joy.

that would be one ugly competition.

Wait? No mention of hookers and blow?

Count me out of the competition. I'm a light weight when it comes to dope and I witnessed many better more well travelled mags than myself succumb to the power of the Space Invaders...