WTB: 20" FS bike for my son

Looking for something like the Norco Fluid 2.2

Anyone got a kid ready to step up to the 24" model?

Pickup near Jackson would be great!

Multiple Lil Shredders on pinkbike right now. Also some heavily modded Scott Spark 20s. Most sellers were willing to ship iirc.

Flow bikes in Truckee is looking to start making a full suspension frame, hopefully shipping this summer. It will be convertible to 24" which is really cool. You'll only need a fork and wheelset when he outgrows 20" wheels.

www.flowkidsbikes.com/full-suspension

FWIW, my son got to ride one of the Norcos last summer and I was unimpressed.

Just ordered a flow bike, cant wait to see the smiles for miles on my kids face when he rides it. Talked to John today, very nice, smart guy. Its pretty damn cool to be able to talk to the guy that sources the frame, tunes the fork, and assembles the bike. The geometry on the flow bikes looks miles ahead of the typical stretched out limousine position of so many other 20" bikes. Definitely give them a look. Good luck in your search-

Nice! He's going to love it. John is awesome. Flow's only true competitor at the moment is the Spawn Kotori, and IMO the Flow is a better bike that also costs significantly less.
    Last edited by Dantheman; 04-14-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Bozeman Bike Swap is tomorrow if anyone else is looking around for kids bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Nice! He's going to love it. John is awesome. Flow's only true competitor at the moment is the Spawn Kotori, and IMO the Flow is a better bike that also costs significantly less.
    Yes, great to hear, hoping it was the right call!