Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 316
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,420
    yeah hope you’re saving a room for mag visits...

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,146
    Hell ya. Didnt read thread but dig a fixer, view, and land

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    11,134
    Very nice Leavenworth.

    I'm trying desperately to finish a garage this fall so I can move a bunch of shit to Colorado.

    Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    ˇÓrale, vato!

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    ^^^Like.
    It's been hard fought.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    yeah hope you’re saving a room for mag visits...
    Yep. See you in April or May, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Hell ya. Didnt read thread but dig a fixer, view, and land
    It's all 3 for sure. Stoked beyond belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Very nice Leavenworth.

    I'm trying desperately to finish a garage this fall so I can move a bunch of shit to Colorado.

    Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks.

    I get that. Up at 6am this morning to try and get some more projects done before winter fully sets in.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,006
    Looks like a sweet spread. Enjoy!

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    way to go, man. looks great.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,596
    Super cool

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISyj1abflwj48j0000000000.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	283540
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-9.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	283541
    After
    Name:  18199031_10212950091376702_8855348270648540699_n (2).jpg
Views: 441
Size:  87.9 KB
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-16.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	283543
    After
    Name:  18195061_10212950090656684_4073950179006578630_n (1).jpg
Views: 433
Size:  49.1 KB
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-17.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	283545
    After


    I'm tired of working on houses now.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Southside of heaven
    Posts
    2,999
    Looks awesome. Nice work dude!

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISyj1abflwj48j0000000000.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	283540
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-9.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	283541
    After
    Name:  18199031_10212950091376702_8855348270648540699_n (2).jpg
Views: 441
Size:  87.9 KB
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-16.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	283543
    After
    Name:  18195061_10212950090656684_4073950179006578630_n (1).jpg
Views: 433
Size:  49.1 KB
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-17.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	283545
    After


    I'm tired of working on houses now.
    Dang, beautiful spot. That’s a dream location for many.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    Name:  ISalyd95nfq2oz0000000000.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  118.4 KB
    Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9609_N_Fork_Rd_FULL-36.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	946.3 KB 
ID:	283548
    After

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,831

    WWMD: House Buying

    Nicely done! Mediocre view.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,193
    Nice! we haven't touched the inside of our place other than paint but we've done quite a bit outside in our 2 years of ownership. Currently in the middle of tearing out all the grass in our front yard to xeriscape. Will have to get pics if it ever stops fucking raining.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,219
    lookin good LVS! solid work

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,330
    Looks awesome. Time to sell!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Looks awesome. Time to sell!
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9...10534592_zpid/

    Maggot discount available.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,130
    nice work man, good luck with the sale

  18. #293
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    11,835
    “House finished...life over” rumored ancient eastern proverb

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    I want to build a garage that we can park a camper in and not be tied down by a mortgage. With my relocating to Idaho that might be a possibility.

    Going forward only debt I plan on carrying with a building or property is something with positive cash flow.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,025
    AGENTS? Is there any reliable rating of agents? We are very serous about a 2nd home/rental property, but I'm finding my contact, who I picked up off a zillow query, doesn't respond to questions very quickly (sometimes days for a response, or doesn't respond). Its a very hot market where we are looking and timelyness is important. While that agent has some sweat equity (maybe 8 hours total) into us, I'm just sorta underwhelmed after 2 months or so with this person and I'm thinking about ditching her.

    Any insights? RE mags?
    "Can't you see..."

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    AGENTS? Is there any reliable rating of agents? We are very serous about a 2nd home/rental property, but I'm finding my contact, who I picked up off a zillow query, doesn't respond to questions very quickly (sometimes days for a response, or doesn't respond). Its a very hot market where we are looking and timelyness is important. While that agent has some sweat equity (maybe 8 hours total) into us, I'm just sorta underwhelmed after 2 months or so with this person and I'm thinking about ditching her.

    Any insights? RE mags?
    Not an agent, and have no special insight into the RE game, but don't they have ONE fucking job of being responsive and chasing their damn commission? I'd say you can drop her without feeling guilty about it. Hell, if she's that bad on getting back to you would she even notice if you just ghosted her? Or, if you're fed up enough, tell her why you're leaving, then ghost her

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Spokane/Schweitzer
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I want to build a garage that we can park a camper in and not be tied down by a mortgage. With my relocating to Idaho that might be a possibility.

    Going forward only debt I plan on carrying with a building or property is something with positive cash flow.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Hey! Saw the article in the Spokane/Kootenai County Journal of Business about your moving over. Nice job, WD!

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    “House finished...life over” rumored ancient eastern proverb
    When someone would ask when my house would be finished, I always replied "when I sell it".

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,429
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Hey! Saw the article in the Spokane/Kootenai County Journal of Business about your moving over. Nice job, WD!
    Sweet! Yeah, it's happening.

    I accepted a full price offer on the house today. Have a rental in downtown CDA secured for a July 1st move in.

    I guess I'm moving?

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,219

    WWMD: House Buying

    nice! will give you a heads up when i’m hangin around the resort this summer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •