Jay Peak this weekend

Be at Jay from Wed-Sunday. posted the remainder in EC thread, but figured id link it here just in case anyone was local in VT. Coming up with a buddy and skiing thurs fri sat and leaving early sunday morning. Driving from DC to CT to Jay non stop just to get my first and last day on the hill.

So, just like every other non-Vermonter, I am in desperate search of Heady Topper. I have been coming up every year for almost 2 decades, and always have friends in b-town or stowe snag me a case prior to me coming. But due to shoulder reconstruction,no skiing for me this year, and this is a very last second trip to just be at the mountain to drink and hang out.

I will be up super late Wed, and there through sunday morning. Staying at grandpas at jay, and willing to drive for some beers, whether its a couple, a sixer, or a case. Willing to trade good vibes, cash, or some classic Virginia Apple Pie deliciousness. Have a few gallons left I will be bringing with me, and it is AWESOME.

If anyone is looking to hook another mag up, trade some southern drinks for some VT beer, let me know. Shoot me a PM and happy to make a deal. Otherwise I guess I am driving to Stowe and buying at a restaraunt. Sucks they dont let people come to either of the breweries anymore.

Happy end of season and if anyone wants to link up, ill be doing very little skiing, tons of beer music and shine, be good to hang around jay with some good people.

Jay Peak this weekend

You know nothing about Vermont beer. Sixers? Cmon man
    And the Alchemist has one brewery, open to the public everyday except Monday.
    Take a lap, beater
    crab in my shoe mouth

HEY!!!!! CLOSED SUNDAY ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime