Exclamation The 15TH Annual Radar Speed Trap Announcement!

Ladies and Boys! Gentlemen and Girls!
    It's that time! You knew it was coming. You've always wanted to do it. You promised yourself you'd do it next time....This IS next time!
    You know the place. You know the event. It's time to be there and DO IT!!
    This year I'm giving a full month advance notice. Arrange your schedule for a couple hours of fun!
    > > > Friday, May 12th at 8:45 < < <
    As always, this is THE ONLY ONE going on in the entire WORLD! And You are invited! Yes, YOU are invited to participate for FREE. No fees, no forms, no fuss, no gimmicks. And if you act now to reserve your spot, by publicly posting here in this thread your commitment to attend, we'll also throw in a photo of YOU at the event! (Of course only if you want a photo of yourself, AND only if you bring your own phone or camera. What--you thought someone would take your picture and send it to you? No! YOUR camera...Nobody wants random photos of strangers on their phone or the hassle of trying to email or MMS your photo back to you. Geez, it's a FREE radar reading! Get over the photo thing already.)
    So....Got it? Again, on Friday May 12th, 2017, the FIFTEENTH Yearly Radar Event will transpire. With or without you. If I were you, I'd want it to be WITH.
    Be sure to post in this thread whether you'll be going so we can keep an eye out for you's. Post this notice in any other snow forums you can think of and spread the word. Let's get a good-sized turnout this year.
    If you really, really, really wanna do this, but that Friday is totally impossible for you (i.e. liver transplant, death in the family, alien abduction, etc.) post here if early Sat morning is preferred. If there's enough interest, we can make it for Sat instead of Fri, but ONLY IF there's enough feedback to point one way or t'other. You can look forward to having some snow fun next month.
    Last edited by Endlessseason; 04-09-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    "Don't bug me, granny. I don't dig slick chicks trying to goof me up." --Tragg

Bump for visibility

Quote Originally Posted by Endlessseason View Post
    ...This IS next time!
    You know the place...
    I do not know the place...??

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    The place will be the corner of the tram plaza that's closest to the tram...IF the tram is going to be running that morning.
    If the bird announces on their website it won't be running, we will meet at 8:45 at the bottom of gadzoom.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
    ...and yes it's still free.

So far, it looks as though the tram will be running.
    Again, it's this Fri, May 12th. I'll be there at 8:45, sitting at one of the tables in front of the plaza ticket windows.