Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: FFI17.a

at the bottom of the worst air in the USA
    No I get where you are coming from. Not sure I've seen a Bank Robber in a 7wt though. Been going longer and lighter for years now (tapping into my late 1980's Rossi teal green 4S mode) , but anything over 9'6" is cumbersome in the boat. I'm a Galloup fan, and if they make a 7wt Bank Robber I'd be on it. Just have only seen up to 9ft. 6 wts. Plus I gots 6 mo' inches above Dibs' head not to hook him, Bob, or Fishdog with a 5 inch articulated!

Also like the extra length for single spey with correct line when I want it.

Edit-Wyoming 2018 outa' state bought and paid for. See you Mooks on 4-20!!!!
    Last edited by Lumpy; 01-10-2018 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Cause I bought my Wyoming Shit
    Not soliciting business through casual internet associations

http://stcroixrods.com/products/fly-fishing/bank-robber

Comes in 5-8 wt.

My friend has the 7 and I have fished it a bunch. Great rod, but I would buy the 8 for me.

at the bottom of the worst air in the USA
    Well...F me. I never did the research to find out better. I just want a launch pad and a crutch for my bad casting! And, if anyone does the research, I usually had Pocket Rockets, so go figure. Couldn't pry that last pair of wrapped 185's outs Meatdrink's hand for all the money I had at the time though!
    Not soliciting business through casual internet associations

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    http://stcroixrods.com/products/fly-fishing/bank-robber

Comes in 5-8 wt.

My friend has the 7 and I have fished it a bunch. Great rod, but I would buy the 8 for me.
    I have the 7 weight bank robber and it rocks! Plus I find that with my exquisite casting skills combined with drunken friends stumbling around the boat I tend to break it at least once a year and St Croix replaces is no questions asked for $50. I think I am on my 5th replacement rod.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?