Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Wild look sluggish today. Ugg. Can't get a lead in a game. Playing from behind isn't the formula. Need to play the third like it is their last, as it pretty much is at this point.

Nothing clicking for the Wild these playoffs. Too bad since the hawks aren't looking dominant for a change. And why are we talking about the Caps? Are they supposed to advance this year for some reason? Toronto shouldn't have an issue with them considering it's playoff hockey.

FUCK!

Let's go Pens!

Some of those Chicago predictions are looking pretty bad right now.

rangers making it 3-1 gives me some hope for game 4
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

NHL Playoffs 2017

Hard to believe the Wild, Columbus, and Chicago could be swept in round 1 based on the entire season. There is something about building a team for regular season success and playoff success. Two drastically different seasons. Starting to get that feeling about Boudreaux. His Capitols, Ducks, and now the Wild getting similar results. League leading goals per game in the regular season. Winning games 4-2, 5-3, etc. When play tightens up in the post season, that style doesn't work. Wild have one goal per game now. Is it just a matchup thing that a Yeo based defensive style is enough to stifle an offensive team? Would we succeed against another run and gun team? I'll say it until I am blue in he face. 3rd and 4th lines win cups and make deep runs. 1st and 2nd lines often cancel each other out. When the Wild were firing earlier in the year our 3rd and 4th lines were getting 2 goals a game and carrying play. Now we are shuffling lines the last two weeks of he year and we can't generate anything from our lower lines. Soooo frustrating to be down 0-3 after the season we had.

Need game 4. Come back here and get game 5. Puck luck in game 6. Game 7...next Wednesday.

Was it over when the Germans bombed pear harbor....?

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    Let's go Pens!
    This is my least-favorite sentence that has ever been constructed in the English language.

Man I hate that team with a burning white-hot passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Starting to get that feeling about Boudreaux.
    Starting? Come on man. He's a great regular-season coach but he doesn't have another gear. I like him a lot. Solid guy, good guy. Smart guy. But I wouldn't let him coach my team in the playoffs.

NHL Playoffs 2017

Been a season ticket holder for 17 years. We finally get some offense and a legitimate reason to get excited for a deep run. Then this. Ugg. I was bored to death during the Lemaire years. Then more of the same in the Yeo years. One can only take so much of the neutral zone trap and trying to win every game 2-1.

Our biggest problem is we have always been mediocre and never sucked enough to get the franchise stud(s) in the draft, then ended up paying role players stud salaries.

Still decompressing from this 0-3 rut.

Somehow kinda forgot about Lucic, I love that guy. All in for the Oilers now.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This is my least-favorite sentence that has ever been constructed in the English language. Man I hate that team
    Haha I feel the same way

I cant stand the Habs or the Leafs, and never thought I could hate an NHL team more, but..

The sum of the parts, means I despise the Penguins the most. Crosby is a whiny cheapshot bitch, Malkin is too, minus the whiny part, and Phil Kessel rounds out the douchebag 3. mother FUCK that team

I wouldnt rule out any of the teams down 3-0 either. The Kings came back from 3-0 to win it all two years ago, and I watched the Flyers do it to my Bs the year before they won the Cup (2010)...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Haha I feel the same way

I cant stand the Habs or the Leafs, and never thought I could hate an NHL team more, but..

The sum of the parts, means I despise the Penguins the most. Crosby is a whiny cheapshot bitch, Malkin is too, minus the whiny part, and Phil Kessel rounds out the douchebag 3. mother FUCK that team
    Amazing assist by Crosby in overtime, no?

It was a great game to watch, minus the ending.

why didnt anybody HIT Crosby as he skated back and forth and back and forth behind the Columbus net on that assist???

because he whines cries and complains every time he takes a hit, so nobody did??

It's quite a feat to make me hate them more than I hate the Habs, but they've accomplished it. Nobody hit Crosby because he's special, you didn't get the memo?

The Crosby whining shit is so fucking laughable. None of you knows what he's actually saying on the ice. He's the captain, his job is to talk to referees. He's the most boring interview on the planet because he never says anything of substance, including not whining. When he entered the league as a teenager old farts where pissed he had the audacity to complain to a ref about a no call in which his teeth were smashed to pieces by a fat pylon on skates. And even if he did have a propensity to whine, are you really going to bitch about a teenager acting his age? It all comes down to jealousy, nothing more. (And I'll admit, if I were a fan of another team, I'd be annoyed at how much attention the media gives him, but you can't blame him for that)

Nobody hit him behind the goal because they can't catch him. He's the best I've ever seen playing along the boards. Other guys have better shots, are faster, bigger, etc. but nobody plays better in a phone booth than him.

Crosby's a pussy. I bet he'd love playing in a phone booth. That way there'd be 0 chance of getting hit

Caps pounce first. Big game for the Leafs.

2-0 Caps. OV unloads one top shelf.

4 shots in the 1st period for the B's. That's not gonna work.

Karlsson is really something to watch, I hadn't seen a lot of the Sens before.

Boston strong....3-3

Much much better period (so far) obviously.

I think Backes' wrist is probably broken unless it just got him right on the nerve, but it looked bad. If Marchand can be suspended then Phaneuf can be too. If Backes is out then Phaneuf should be sitting.

edit: well Backes is back on the bench so never mind I guess. wtf did Marchand do? I looked down to type this shit, my bad.

Man that ice must really suck, guys falling all over the place.

Two big third periods coming up.

Kinda crazy to think a kid I used to coach soccer, Anders Bjork, is going to play for the Bruins next season.

NHL Playoffs 2017

Phaneuf is the biggest bitch in the league

None of the other players respect that punk
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797