Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Micro-dosing?

Name:  74B3462A-F0C4-40E1-B55D-A17A0EAA41BC.jpeg
Views: 700
Size:  42.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    "may contain traces of nuts".... like, whose nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    So anyway, nothing gets done without a little self sacrifice. My preference on micro or macro is everything in moderation if you haven’t already taken the ride. Lucky me I’m a glutton until I wake up the next day.

Quick review of the chocolate bar; not shroomy tasting, nice milk chocolate consistency, POTENT!

Attachment 435989
    I’ve had the schedule 35 site open on my phone for weeks. Can you elaborate a little? Potent.. did you eat the whole bar? Is it Worth placing the order or more of a placebo thing for hipsters? I hadn’t eaten shrooms in about 20 years, until recently I came across a good amount of APE-“albino penis envy”….. man this shit is fun. Doesn’t taste like cow shit, didn’t really make me nauseous, didn’t get in my head at all ( although from my glazed memory, I think that was more of an acid thing )..Sitting around the fire listening to music giggling like a kid..

yeah, inquiring minds want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    I’ve had the schedule 35 site open on my phone for weeks. Can you elaborate a little? Potent.. did you eat the whole bar? Is it Worth placing the order or more of a placebo thing for hipsters? I hadn’t eaten shrooms in about 20 years, until recently I came across a good amount of APE-“albino penis envy”….. man this shit is fun. Doesn’t taste like cow shit, didn’t really make me nauseous, didn’t get in my head at all ( although from my glazed memory, I think that was more of an acid thing )..Sitting around the fire listening to music giggling like a kid..
    I'm not Ken Kesey so not sure how much detail you want to delve into. Their site says they use Golden Teachers which are mild on the scale of shrooms with PEnvy a step up. The chocolate bar is 5g total, I would not recommend anyone taking 5g at once without experience.

So far I've tried one dose each of .100mg, .250mg, & .500mg via the capsules and two doses of .999mg via the chocolate, all taken with a minimum three days off with a week apart for the chocolate's and on my days off so I could take my time if things got weird.

The 100mg felt like a good coffee buzz without the downside of the bean. The .250mg triggered that shroom kick of productivity, I completed more home projects than created, good day overall. Now the .500mg and the two .999 doses you will have to decide for yourself. those experiences all depend how much personal mental housecleaning needs to be done. If the ride gets too rough for me a beer or two usually softens the edges.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    those experiences all depend how much personal mental housecleaning needs to be done. If the ride gets too rough for me a beer or two usually softens the edges.
    I like this. I try and be as easy going as possible when altered. I appreciate the review. I think I was mostly wondering if it was a “fake” high or a psilocybin alternative, kinda like delta 8 thc in the weed world.

Seems legit enough to give it a try. I didn’t read anything horrible about the quality or experience, so I’ll place an order and see what happens. Quick review to follow ( I still have a decent amount of envy left, so it may be a bit for the tr ) #wholebarchallenge

Heard about it through r/microdosing, if anyone takes this treatment seriously it’s that place. Those people are fighting ADHD, OCD, etc trying to find another way to feel normal if regular prescription medication failed them. I just do it for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty shocked that this place is allowed to operate....for now.

For those that remember the exploits of Jim Harris, aka The Gnarwhale
    and his heinous accident in Patagonia

It would appear that psilocybin has helped him recover somewhat from paralysis
    https://www.outsideonline.com/outdoo...ce=promotional

Note - the article sez a "dose" is 10-50mg. That's kinda light even for a micro dose

Not a microdose…and significantly more work to get a hold of.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1670476316.142934.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	437316

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Holy shit. Are you in a clinical trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Holy shit. Are you in a clinical trial?
    Not as a patient but as a clinician, yes. Single 25mg dose for patients receiving hospice care who are demoralized in fairly typical therapy model with prep and integration. Been a really meaningful experience so far for people.

Sweet, now I’m kind a looking forward to hospice.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Sweet, now I’m kind a looking forward to hospice.
    bro I'm almost certain they would ask you to leave

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    Not as a patient but as a clinician, yes. Single 25mg dose for patients receiving hospice care who are demoralized in fairly typical therapy model with prep and integration. Been a really meaningful experience so far for people.
    Wow, that's rad, thanks for sharing. I find treatment of end-of-life depression/anxiety to be a very interesting use case for psychedelics. Those people are facing death in a particularly existential fashion, but last I checked we're all going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Wow, that's rad, thanks for sharing. I find treatment of end-of-life depression/anxiety to be a very interesting use case for psychedelics. Those people are facing death in a particularly existential fashion, but last I checked we're all going to die.
    Ya, my thoughts as well. Why not help the rest of us out before we get anywhere close to needing hospice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1670516920.484991.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	213.7 KB 
ID:	437345

^Died the same day as JFK and C.S. Lewis.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betwee...d_Hell_(novel)

Talk about Macro dosing while going towards the light….. no thanks.

Why not go out having a blast? I’m intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Why not go out having a blast? I’m intrigued.
    I don’t know man. As someone who has taken too much LSD before, reading that just gives me anxiety.

Direct sunlight on my skin in nature was the only way to stay calm while peaking.

Knowing you’re going to die with no ability to speak and stuck in a bed, pretty crazy negative headspace to be in even for a normal dosage.

No thanks. Dose me to death with some opioid please.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Ya, my thoughts as well. Why not help the rest of us out before we get anywhere close to needing hospice.
    As I understand it, these initial studies are placing the groundwork for this eventuality. Given the history here, this is a big step to a wider availability in due time. Hopefully measured in terms like “a few years” versus decades.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    As I understand it, these initial studies are placing the groundwork for this eventuality. Given the history here, this is a big step to a wider availability in due time. Hopefully measured in terms like “a few years” versus decades.
    Feels like centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    On the other side of the ledger, you may feel like you experienced an additional complete and entire life before the trip gives way to death. My vote: do both. Edit: my plan has always been to roll as hard as possible - molly until my serotonin is exhausted. So I'm going to walk that back, but who knows what drugs we will have access to when our time comes? Take what you can.