Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Micro-dosing?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    No thanks. Dose me to death with some opioid please.
    In anything above moderate doses opioids make me itch like crazy. The last thing I want to do is go out doing a Tyrone Biggums impression.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    As I understand it, these initial studies are placing the groundwork for this eventuality. Given the history here, this is a big step to a wider availability in due time. Hopefully measured in terms like “a few years” versus decades.
    I listened to an interview with Rick Doblin last year where he predicted that clinical use of MDMA will be fully legal by the end of 2023, psilocybin by the end of 2025, and both will be available to GenPop without a therapist middleman within about a decade after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    In anything above moderate doses opioids make me itch like crazy. The last thing I want to do is go out doing a Tyrone Biggums impression.

I listened to an interview with Rick Doblin last year where he predicted that clinical use of MDMA will be fully legal by the end of 2023, psilocybin by the end of 2025, and both will be available to GenPop without a therapist middleman within about a decade after that.
    Fuck. I want it now, not in my mid 60s! I want to be able to enjoy it more better.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Fuck. I want it now, not in my mid 60s! I want to be able to enjoy it more better.
    Spores are legally available and, allegedly, are quite easy to grow. Some states and municipalities are moving quite a bit faster, though I do worry that if things go too fast there could be blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Spores are legally available and, allegedly, are quite easy to grow. Some states and municipalities are moving quite a bit faster, though I do worry that if things go too fast there could be blowback.
    We'll, I also would like some controlled dosing amounts. The old guess and go days were interesting. According to a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty shocked that this place is allowed to operate....for now.
    Well that ended pretty quickly

https://www.koin.com/news/crime/appa...arrant-served/

We'll, I also would like some controlled dosing amounts. The old guess and go days were interesting. According to a friend.
    Right? That is where I am at. I like controlled dosage when I feel like getting high.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Are people ordering online in Colorado or Oregon? I’m in Washington and looks like it’s not quite kosher yet. Do I have that straight?

Name:  mushrooms-tasty-nutritious-poisonous-unravel-fabric-of-reality.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  45.3 KB

I am with you. Been there and done that. I want measurable dosing of pharmaceutical grade MDMA.

Edit: LOL, I guess I want it if I did two posts
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

^^^^^^Hahahaha. I want some too!
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    ^^^^^^Hahahaha. I want some too!
    Group buy?

I ordered some from the outfit mentioned a ways back. Low key delivery. I don't think there's anything to worry about. Maybe don't use your dl when ordering if you're concerned. Happy with the product so far.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674535334.253414.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	444280

New additions to the lineup

"boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by atree View Post
    I ordered some from the outfit mentioned a ways back. Low key delivery. I don't think there's anything to worry about. Maybe don't use your dl when ordering if you're concerned. Happy with the product so far.

Are you a cop?

I used my PADI dive ID when signing up. Any ID with a birth date will work.

Are you a cop?
    He has to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    He has to tell us.

Mall cop

Been on a micro train for a few weeks with grat results.

Funny enough, a friend came over from Seattle and had dinner with us the other night. She's a great person, but definitely straight laced, so when she told us she had been micro dosing boomers for three months, it was a bit surprising. That said, she said she's off her anti anxiety meds and sleep meds and it's been completely game changing. She really did seem more at ease in general.

Good stuff.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Curious to give micro dosing a shot to treat medium grade anxiety and adhd for a while now. I’ve been eyeing Schedule 35 for but if I’d like to take it for an extended period of time to give it a true trial. If a 100mg 10 pack is $108 and lasts 2.5 weeks using the 3 on/4 off schedule, that translates to $226 a month incl shipping. Do I have that right? Damn, that’s some expensive meds. Anxiety pills are like $12 a month but fuck that stuff

Since they’re so spendy, I was looking into growing them myself and saw they have grow kits or grow bags. Anyone with experience growing or these kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesNCream View Post
    Curious to give micro dosing a shot to treat medium grade anxiety and adhd for a while now. I’ve been eyeing Schedule 35 for but if I’d like to take it for an extended period of time to give it a true trial. If a 100mg 10 pack is $108 and lasts 2.5 weeks using the 3 on/4 off schedule, that translates to $226 a month incl shipping. Do I have that right? Damn, that’s some expensive meds. Anxiety pills are like $12 a month but fuck that stuff

Since they’re so spendy, I was looking into growing them myself and saw they have grow kits or grow bags. Anyone with experience growing or these kits?

That's incorrect. 100mg box is 10 packs of 5 - 100mg pills. 50 pills at 4 on 3 off is basically 3 months worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    That's incorrect. 100mg box is 10 packs of 5 - 100mg pills. 50 pills at 4 on 3 off is basically 3 months worth.
    Ah I missed that, $118 for a 3 month supply is much more doable. Much thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesNCream View Post

Tapatalk
    From my experience grow kits were doable but it is so much easier buying online for dosage control.
    Think of it like any gardening project, unless you go mass scale it's not worth the money.

Mud, did you try their teas? Sounds like a good way to go. Looks like the dosage is there for some fun.

Name:  Screenshot 2023-01-25 154911.png
Views: 204
Size:  366.7 KB

Nope just the chocolates and capsules.