Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro-dosing?

Micro-dosing?

Is dmt being used for microdosing?
    Last edited by bodywhomper; 04-06-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: All thumbs

Little off topic but still related.

I micro dose 5mg marijuana lozenge around 8-9pm every night as a sleep aid. No grogginess in the morning and doesn't even really get me that stoned. Also pretty much eliminates my back pain so don't have to take ibuprofen every night.

Something to be said about small doses of drugs.

I also substitute my coffee creamer with cocaine. Getcha goin good.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I also substitute my coffee creamer with cocaine. Getcha goin good.
    1/8th tsp of theanine powder in a cup of coffee is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    1/8th tsp of theanine powder in a cup of coffee is legit.
    What does that do? I just skimmed the wiki but does it affect how you feel?

I read once that before he got sober SRV would start his day out with a "whiskey coke" -- a coffee mug of whiskey with a 1/8th of cocaine dumped in it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    What does that do? I just skimmed the wiki but does it affect how you feel?
    Not a profound difference, but definitely a longer-lasting and less jittery buzz. The synergistic effect with caffeine has been studied quite a bit. Supposedly it also counteracts the vasoconstrictive effect of caffeine which is good for your BP. It's also cheap. You can buy 250 grams on Amazon for $25. 1/8th of a tsp is about 250 mg, so that works out to about 2.5 cents per dose.

https://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplemen...00E7GESKG?th=1

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I read once that before he got sober SRV would start his day out with a "whiskey coke" -- a coffee mug of whiskey with a 1/8th of cocaine dumped in it.
    Holy shit. He drank an 8-ball for breakfast. Dear god.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Micro dots maybe, as in mescaline. Had an interesting night eating those after a couple hits of window panes.
    Yeah, I admittedly didn't much care what it was at that point in my life. And I believe it was mescaline and acid mixed now that I think about it? Either way, it was FUCKING AWESOME!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Holy shit. He drank an 8-ball for breakfast. Dear god.
    I heard it was in his Irish Coffee every day and it bored a hole in his stomach which then caused the MD appointment who told him he was a c-hair from death. Sometimes rock bottom tastes like Folgers and makes your whole mouth numb?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

re:microdot: I can just feel that ache in my neck thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i've been meaning to venture into ayahuasca for a couple decades since my first trip to s.a. it just hasn't worked out. i roomed with a german who did it with a shaman and it fucked him up psychologically. i don't know for how long because he moved out. also fucked up his guts as he destroyed the shitter. curiosity kicked that cat's ass.
    I could tell you a few stories about that stuff but a) it was my buddy and b) I'm not sure it can be translated. Venture all you want but understand that ayahuasca DOES NOT FUCK AROUND.

Last summer I had a seemingly endless supply of very potent and fresh shrooms and started putting a little bit in my smoothie on weekend mornings. Certainly made my days a lot more tolerable during a somewhat depressed time. But I snapped out of it and stopped micro-dosing on shrooms. I highly recommend it though.

Now I just trip ballz-out on psilocybin at Targhee Fest once a year and I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I could tell you a few stories about that stuff but a) it was my buddy and b) I'm not sure it can be translated. Venture all you want but understand that ayahuasca DOES NOT FUCK AROUND.
    i know all about it. the reason it hasn't happened is because i am not willing to be haphazard about it. it probably won't happen at this point in my life.

part of me still would like to do some shrooms or a super clean dose to go snowboarding on a storm day. i am reasonably sure it would surpass anything i did tripping. but probably another thing that won't happen

part of me still would like to do some shrooms or a super clean dose to go snowboarding on a storm day. i am reasonably sure it would surpass anything i did tripping. but probably another thing that won't happen
    Blue bird day would be better in my opinion. Sunshine is key and gives that warm hug from god while tripping.

i thought about it but i love storm riding best. bluebird will be the second trip that probably won't happen.

Slightly OT but,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4456270/

Decent documentary on the acid makers of the 60s & 70s.

Haven't dropped LSD in many years. I don't think I have the temperament any longer but who knows, could be just the ticket.

I saw that last week and mentioned the documentary in the Netflix thread. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was interesting how long nick was cooking in Canada and how it was barely mentioned in the film.

re:microdot: I can just feel that ache in my neck thinking about it.

The one that comes from grinnin "like a possum getting a blow job in a cocaine tree" for 8-10 hours straight?

Quote Originally Posted by bunion View Post
    Slightly OT but,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4456270/

Decent documentary on the acid makers of the 60s & 70s.

Haven't dropped LSD in many years. I don't think I have the temperament any longer but who knows, could be just the ticket.

Thanks. Haven't seen it yet. Do they mention Picard much?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    The one that comes from grinnin "like a possum getting a blow job in a cocaine tree" for 8-10 hours straight?
    No the one from the arsenic in the shitty speedy microdot that we usually had access to. Don't get me wrong, we still ate it many many times, but it was always the last choice.

It's almost impossible. At least on shrooms. Very confusing.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

No the one from the arsenic in the shitty speedy microdot that we usually had access to. Don't get me wrong, we still ate it many many times, but it was always the last choice.
    The 90s were so good for lsd. Lucky me I never had a shitty dose until 2000.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Micro-dosing?

Best I ever had was the summer of 1984, yellow paper w/ a purple profile, moon face. We had a line on these ultra clean doses. Ate one or two a week for that whole summer. Pure fire, SPAC GD show that summer was my fifth or sixth time seeing them. Outside for the first time in the pouring rain. And I danced at a show for the first time ever that night. Raged both sets. Good times, good times
    crab in my shoe mouth