Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1641
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I’m not so worried about how good their team is and more just worried about having to watch the Sunday Night Baseball blow jobbing

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Butthurt Marlins fans because they got screwed? Or butthurt Yankees fans when they realize Stanton only plays 120 games per year.

OFFICIAL 2017 MLB THREAD

Butt hurt Red Sox fans wondering WHAT IN THE FUCK management is doing or has done to improve our crap bag first round loser (at best). Jd martinez? Seriously? That's the target? While the Yankees are already on the rise and they land Stanton for a marginal starter, couple shitty prospects, and cash. The interest in Stanton from Boston was described as "tepid". Fucking tepid.

Oh but the Yankees still have to pay ellsbury! Haha so there (fml).

Haven't even started drinking yet
    Decisions Decisions

i always find espn to be a bunch of sox cheerleaders.

shredalot - the k’s, games played, and the length of this deal are kind of intense, it should be fun for awhile though.

marlins fans should be used to it already?

fuck the Yankees
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    fuck the Yankees
    Yes, fuck the Skankees.

He can opt out in 3 years. Why he would I cannot guess other than the fact that these stupidly huge guaranteed contracts continue to rise. That is just so much money. Though he will get taxed hard in NY, so there is that.

As a lifetime Detroit Tigers fan I was happy to see Alan Trammell and Jack Morris both make it to the Hall of Fame thanks to the Modern Era committee voting. But now I've got to ask why Lou Whitaker has gotten so little attention? Check out the attached image.
    Name:  HOF.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  24.7 KB

Player A is Lou Whitaker. Any guesses on Player B? Hints: he played contemporaneously with Whitaker, also a middle infielder, but played in the NL. Player B was elected to the Hall of Fame with 76.2% of the vote in his third year of eligibility. Whitaker fell off the ballot after only getting 2.9% of the vote in his first year.

Sweet Lou.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    As a lifetime Detroit Tigers fan I was happy to see Alan Trammell and Jack Morris both make it to the Hall of Fame thanks to the Modern Era committee voting. But now I've got to ask why Lou Whitaker has gotten so little attention? Check out the attached image.
    Name:  HOF.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  24.7 KB

Player A is Lou Whitaker. Any guesses on Player B? Hints: he played contemporaneously with Whitaker, also a middle infielder, but played in the NL. Player B was elected to the Hall of Fame with 76.2% of the vote in his third year of eligibility. Whitaker fell off the ballot after only getting 2.9% of the vote in his first year.
    Agree that it doesn't make much sense. Ryno deserved entry, but Lou does too.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Agree that it doesn't make much sense. Ryno deserved entry, but Lou does too.
    I think Ryne Sandberg was a better player than Whitaker, but the stats certainly show he wasn't that much better. There are some things these stats don't show such as Sandberg winning an MVP award and leading the league in home runs.

As a lifetime Detroit Tigers fan I was happy to see Alan Trammell and Jack Morris both make it to the Hall of Fame thanks to the Modern Era committee voting.
    Great, I guess I can count on your support now for Moose and Pettite for the HOF, both of whom were far better than Morris.

Great, I guess I can count on your support now for Moose and Pettite for the HOF, both of whom were far better than Morris.
    Mussina for sure, and I think he'll make it on the writers' ballot eventually. Pettitte seems a lot more like Morris to me. Maybe slightly better.

Mussina for sure, and I think he'll make it on the writers' ballot eventually. Pettitte seems a lot more like Morris to me. Maybe slightly better.
    yeah, Moose is on my ballot without question. Pettite belongs in the Hall of the Very Good. But I also thought that is where Morris belonged (I do, however, think Trammel is a worthy pick). Morris doesn't get in without that one Game 7 on his resume. It was an amazing game, but one game does not a HoFer make.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Butt hurt Red Sox fans wondering WHAT IN THE FUCK management is doing or has done to improve our crap bag first round loser (at best). Jd martinez? Seriously? That's the target? While the Yankees are already on the rise and they land Stanton for a marginal starter, couple shitty prospects, and cash. The interest in Stanton from Boston was described as "tepid". Fucking tepid.

So, they Yankees pay immense amounts for another big homerun hitter that likes to strike out a lot, the Astros are not scared; yanks can admire the homerun records they broke next year while the Astros repeat.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Pitching pitching pitching.

Roll Tribe.
    I still call it The Jake.

And yet, you still come off as a moran.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    think that was Pinella
    Whitaker was Sweet Lou, too!

yeah, Moose is on my ballot without question. Pettite belongs in the Hall of the Very Good. But I also thought that is where Morris belonged (I do, however, think Trammel is a worthy pick). Morris doesn't get in without that one Game 7 on his resume. It was an amazing game, but one game does not a HoFer make.
    yea, but putting in morris and rice already did that. we might never see another 300 game winner but there are going to be a lot of mid 250 guys with talent, as well as outfielders that hit and get on base at a far better rate than the aforementioned.

Mussina in the hall is an absolute joke. Let's just let everyone in.
    Decisions Decisions

3 percentage points off, see ya in 2018

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6670.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	218634
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Mussina in the hall is an absolute joke. Let's just let everyone in.
    Mussina is a strong candidate, much stronger than Morris.

Whitaker was Sweet Lou, too!
    Sorry, there is only one.