Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "Mission Movement - Yoga In Cashmere" sounds interesting.
    The bottom sign. "THC Shoppe". The Happy Crop Shoppe. Three locations here, that one is in Cashmere.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be what it'd seem to be. I was guessing some really warm folks doing poses.

https://www.facebook.com/missionmovementcashmere/

It's already effectively legal here in BC. Most communities have a storefront retail distribution, with a great selection, and only a token prescription required. I understand that the Federal government plan is a power play by a consortium of well funded ex cops, with Bill Blair as their lead, to monopolize the distribution system, under the guise of preventing "tainted pot". They're already setting up major production facilities in my area.

Yeah, I agree. Probably thousands of people in Canada, and maybe 100's of thousands in the US, at least. There are really two different laws on the books right now for white kids and black kids. At least, the laws are selectively enforced and/or prosecuted (considering that all populations by race/wealth use at the same rate but black brown people are far more likely to end up in the system).

By making it legal it levels the playing field for all. My comment before about "user error" had nothing to do with the legality issue -- but I have looked up stats about tests done on confiscated drugs in the past and they never really found much "laced" weed. Lots of ecstacy that was mis-manufactured, but nothing really doctored. The "lacing" argument is just about scaring kids straight. I swore that someone gave me a laced joint at a Sonic Youth concert when I was 15 but in reality I was probably just a kid that was really stoned, so I find that argument facetious.

It should be legal because it's the right thing to do for tax revenues, to reduce the prison population, to undercut the organized crime element that profits off the black market, and because there's no ethical reason mj should be illegal and alcohol, which is a far greater killer, should be legal, and so on.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    It should be legal because it's the right thing to do for tax revenues, to reduce the prison population, to undercut the organized crime element that profits off the black market, and because there's no ethical reason mj should be illegal and alcohol, which is a far greater killer, should be legal, and so on.
    In all seriousness, this is why my voting history has always defaulted to Marijuana party or scraping my ballot in their absence b/c the remaining choices are all bullshit. From a political point of view, it's one of the easiest fixes with the most benefit for all and fewest negative consequences. It's the most logical thing to do right away.
    27° 18°

Localy a compassion club asked to meet at a friends business space but we discussed it and decided it was too risky in a town where half main street is owned by bible thumpers, hell it was practically a constitutional crisis just getting the rainbow crosswalk but this highlights there are a lot of medical MJ users out there who have a problem finding their medicine some of them are straight people who never smoked dope never hung out and suddenly they have to break the law to try and find product, there is not an outlet locally I know its not readily available locally unless you know the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    2 camps have appeared in this debate. 'Leave well enough alone' and 'it's better off government hands.' The former group make no cogent arguments other than every thing has always worked out for them. 'My connection is cool' is rather feeble when we consider the thousands of kids addled with criminal record and whose lives are f*cked. What about law enforcement using some B.S. marijuana charge as a instrument of oppression? I am really happy for all the zany characters for whom everything is just peachy keen, but try to think outside your pathetic little reality for second. What serves the greater good? What grounds do you build you 'leave well enough alone' argument other than the fact it provides you with an opportunity to be irreverent? Retarded. Of course this is a good thing. I'll trust a piece of sh*t like Justin over the piece of shit growers and dealers I've known in my day.
    Not really very many blacks up here TO send to prison but you could substitute first nation for black and you got similar problems

I think right now if you are a bad actor caught DUI with stolen property, stolen car, fighting, domestic dispute or any number of other offences it will just be one of several in the charges but RCMP are not going out looking for dopers, if you just get caught they confiscate

My buddy Greg a memeber in PG told me nobody was going to jail in PG for straight out MJ possession, he made the perp pour it out and dance on it cuz it cuts his paper work, he told me in 25 yrs he had never been to a domestic dispute with stoners because stoners are agreeable not like the booze

i think the growers and sellers might want to keep it illegal and obviously the Canadian Gov is gona fuck some thing s up but in any case legal mj is coming, how do we get from here to there is anybodies guess

and I would just like to point out that TGR would be nothing without irreverence
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Re fentanyl laced pot: not saying it's not possible but it always did sound like some real bs hype that fits way too conveniently into the old school 'drugs are bad mmkay' narrative.

https://news.lift.co/philpott-no-pro...ana-in-canada/

think of the spinoffs instead of a "you brew" it will be a "you grew" a home plug and play hydroponic grow op ... just plug it in and add water
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    think of the spinoffs instead of a "you brew" it will be a "you grew" a home plug and play hydroponic grow op ... just plug it in and add water
    https://grobo.io/

https://www.getleaf.co/
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

All this "substance X" -laced weed talk is weird. why would a guy, who has some weed to sell, lace it with some shit that costs money, just so he can sell the weed at the same price as other weed? wtf? Doesn't make sense. Nobody does that.

But I'm gonna stand up for Vitamin W here. It's the only drug in the world that I've experienced and I've experienced very many, thank you (but not that kava or whatever it is that STFU is into -what is that again? Gotta try that) and weed is the only one that just leaves you alone.
    Last edited by iceman; 03-29-2017 at 08:40 PM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Betcha you have a few grand worth of skis and maybe a 4000 dollar mountain bike, but you'll risk your safety to save a few bucks on weed.
    did your ex get everything including your man card?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    did your ex get everything including your man card?
    My ex didn't really get shit, and probably misses my dick, since you gotta ask, hippie. And since I came from a place and time where and when selling weed meant some time if things went wrong, it required a man card to be in the biz. But, you wouldn't know about that, would you, hippie?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bwwwhhhhaaaaa that shits gold bunners
    were them the twb days?

my hippie ass buys from friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    But, you wouldn't know about that, would you?
    friendless fuck
    eh
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Not really very many blacks up here TO send to prison but you could substitute first nation for black and you got similar problems
    Yeah all the black people are in Toronto... and Halifax. LOL.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    All this "substance X" -laced weed talk is weird. why would a guy, who has some weed to sell, lace it with some shit that costs money, just so he can sell the weed at the same price as other weed? wtf? Doesn't make sense. Nobody does that.
    In the mid to late 90's the story was all of the ecstasies were laced with H lol.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi