Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Shut the fuck up Bunny. You're out.of your element.
    Did you type that while a crack whore is sucking your dick behind the liquor store, tough guy?

I'm with Benny on this one, I'd much rather buy from a regulated store, not so much for flower but for concentrates and edibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I'm with Benny on this one, I'd much rather buy from a regulated store, not so much for flower but for concentrates and edibles.
    So would I but I wouldn't buy pot from some random dude at a bar only someone I was familiar with.

Not really into it anymore but I can order with a text using a few code words and buddy often delivers if he is coming to town or I go out and have a beer on the porch... civilized eh

I haven't bought from someone I didn't know since h-school
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Back in the day I bought weed from some very sketchy characters in some sketchy places. I don't need that any more. So stoked for stores to open next year in Mass.

Arrgh I just read they delayed it. Come on man.
    Last edited by iceman; 03-27-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    maybe we run with different crowds, but I know people that have bought a joint at the bar only to smoke it and find there was pcp involved as well. Not a good fuck up.

PCP spiked joints suck when you get one without warning.
    There's nothing worse than getting in a fight with a curb and thinking whoever slipped you that shit has ulterior motives for your well being.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I was propositioned by dealers outside an Alberta booze store - the weed wasn't much more money than a 6-pack of micro.
    insert trailer park boys video.

that flag should be on the from page of the times. hahahaha
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You see, that's what I'm talking about. Buying weed from some trash outside a liquor store, or walking into a state regulated legal, open store and buying what is essentially satisfaction garaunteed product. Tough choice.
    I'd rather buy from a bro than from the man

Canada has a distinct feeling. All is well when under the Canadian sky
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    There's nothing worse than getting in a fight with a curb and thinking whoever slipped you that shit has ulterior motives for your well being.
    I'm not buying a joint off the street in Echo Park.

Hey

Well hello everybody, i would say for recreation idk, but for treatment it should be legalized everywhere ))

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Back in the day I bought weed from some very sketchy characters in some sketchy places. I don't need that any more. So stoked for stores to open next year in Mass.

Some over the top sketchy situations for sure. It's a wonder we stayed out of trouble a couple of times. Delayed? Bummer... Is ME still on track for soon(ish)?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Haha, fighting with curbs I remember pulling over once just in time before shit got really weird. I turned the car off and wandered a few feet into the woods and lost it for a few minutes(?) and when I got up had no idea where the car was. Scary shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You see, that's what I'm talking about. Buying weed from some trash outside a liquor store, or walking into a state regulated legal, open store and buying what is essentially satisfaction garaunteed product. Tough choice.
    I know my guy and his product really well. But if was in a pinch in another city, would be nice to walk into a CVS and get 3.5 and a cake pop so, point taken. I'm very concerned for the fate of my awesome delivery guy (im sure he'll adapt). That being said, I am still skeptical of JT's ability to pull this off.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Go get your medical card for Mass. You can go to a shop now. Getting a medical card in Mass is supposedly as easy as California now.

I'm too old for the sketchy out-of-town herb hunt, but back in the day, I kind of liked it. Ended up meeting and smoking with some pretty interesting people. I was more concerned with sharing a joint or bowl and catching something than I was anything else. That was probably a naive stance, looking back.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

right now I think most RCMP will just confiscate a small quantity if they find you with some pot

To avoid unnecessary paper work my buddy constable Greg (rest his soul) used to make the perp pour it out and dance

edit:

I got stopped on the hyway 10 years ago, johnny law confiscates my tiny roach checks the car for pot and sez to me " You must have smoked this >2 hrs ago in Prince George, so you are OK to drive right?"

"Uuuh why yes officer I am OK to drive ... have a nice day ! "
    Last edited by XXX-er; 03-28-2017 at 11:40 AM.

There was an article in G&M saying they were shooting for April 20th .... 4/20 , not sure if tongue in cheek or not

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle34441770/

it was roll out of legislation by 420
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    maybe we run with different crowds, but I know people that have bought a joint at the bar only to smoke it and find there was pcp involved as well. Not a good fuck up.
    Yep, been there done that. Was not a good time. Legal weed in Canada is just another hole in the dike of "The War on Drugs" in Amerika. "Mr. Sessions, knock down your wall".
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

MJ was always illegal in America which is why it was always illegal in Canada,

Then you folks committed Obamacide and some legal pot happened

except by that time we had hired that right wing nut job fuck head Stephen Harper

I think sooner or later Trudeau will make MJ legal in Canada

so the guverment will tax it regulate it ... fuck it all up

VT is stealth voting on MJ legalization this week, and kicking themselves in the ass for not getting first in line last year while wedged between MA and the great white north.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I think sooner or later Trudeau will make MJ legal in Canada so the guverment will tax it regulate it ... fuck it all up
    Hopefully, like the bill passed to legalize teh weedz in CA, you can still grow your own. I really like to be able to grow my own stuff. Then I know exactly what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

yeah joe average can grow a lot of personal weed from a few plants I can't see the pot police coming around to check if you got 4 plants or 12 plants but I think there will be the homegrown option but the Canadian gov is looking at the whole MJ retail industry and taxation thing on a country wide basis so who knows how that will work out

Canada to legalize recreational marijuana

'Merica
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1490752465.806935.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	203469

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1490752607.070583.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	203470
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

2 camps have appeared in this debate. 'Leave well enough alone' and 'it's better off government hands.' The former group make no cogent arguments other than every thing has always worked out for them. 'My connection is cool' is rather feeble when we consider the thousands of kids addled with criminal record and whose lives are f*cked. What about law enforcement using some B.S. marijuana charge as a instrument of oppression? I am really happy for all the zany characters for whom everything is just peachy keen, but try to think outside your pathetic little reality for second. What serves the greater good? What grounds do you build you 'leave well enough alone' argument other than the fact it provides you with an opportunity to be irreverent? Retarded. Of course this is a good thing. I'll trust a piece of sh*t like Justin over the piece of shit growers and dealers I've known in my day.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    yeah joe average can grow a lot of personal weed from a few plants I can't see the pot police coming around to check if you got 4 plants or 12 plants but I think there will be the homegrown option but the Canadian gov is looking at the whole MJ retail industry and taxation thing on a country wide basis so who knows how that will work out
    I'm thinking of starting a "You Grow" rent plots of land out in country where can grow your own. Away from stoner or noisy neighbours.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    'Merica

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1490752465.806935.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	203469
    "Mission Movement - Yoga In Cashmere" sounds interesting.