WTB: Scott Pole Baskets

I'm having a hard time finding anyone in the US who stocks these.

Anybody here have some? Anything else with the metal Scott stay for an older aluminum scott pole?

Anybody have some old Scott aluminum poles in the garage they'd be willing to strip the baskets off of and drop in the mail?

I couldn't find anyone who stocked swix powder baskets a while back, if you can't find anyone with a basket for you I've found taking any old basket and just cutting and epoxying it to fit tends to work.

I've got a pair of blue scott team issue poles 48", if you want the entire poles. The baskets are white. Let me know if you want pics.

any chance you'd just knock the baskets (and metal stays) off (hammer and adjustable wrench) and drop them in a priority mail envelope?

Meh, I'd rather just sell the entire poles. Otherwise I'd have 2 nonfunctional poles taking up space. $20 for poles? But I should first check that shipping won't be something ridiculous.

I think I've got some for you, J. I'll pm you sometime today after I get out to the garage.

Got some, very slightly cosmetically mismatched but they're free. PM me an address.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_cement View Post
    Meh, I'd rather just sell the entire poles. Otherwise I'd have 2 nonfunctional poles taking up space. $20 for poles? But I should first check that shipping won't be something ridiculous.
    No worries. I've got it covered, thanks for offering!

There has to be somewhere to buy these new. I need some too

If you pull the plastic off and not the metal you can slide black diamond baskets on.

Awesome...that's good to know. I had some other baskets that didn't play well with the metal scott stays. I think they were for tomic rental poles

I've got them in stock if you can't find any locally.
    http://www.thepisteoffice.com/index....ts-detail.html
    No problem posting worldwide. Ignore the prices if you're outside of the UK/EU as they include our 20% VAT for which you'd be exempt. If you PM me with your zipcode I can give you the tax free shipped cost.

Nice...thanks.
    this forum is a hell of a resource.