Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    5:47

Nothing brewing.

Starting to think about dinner.

No grey steaks in the freezer to boil, and it sure isn't an Arby's kind of night.

In the name of science I feel like I should not introduce any more meats into the system to keep the experiment pure, but beef sure is sounding good.
    I dare you White Castle or Long John Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If instead of the hot dogs you use McRibs, and then flip it over, you have "the Pio"
    Fucking brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I dare you White Castle or Long John Silver.
    Here in God's country they have Krystal instead of White Castle (fun fact: the only city in America to have both is Louisville) which are superior in every way. But like Whities they are best eaten on the toilet.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Pork! It's what's for dinner. Pork ribs, roast and sourkraut and a Pilsner Urquell on this end of the table. Like you, if this gets messy, it's gonna be really bad.
    Long distance e-high-five! We made it! (Fingers crossed)
    High-five! Still no ill effects for me other than standard asparagus smell from dinner.

I used to ski tour with a guy who would snack on raw hot dogs from out of his pocket on the skin track. That's what really gave me confidence in this experiment.

For some reason I was hoping for a more exciting report.

Don't sleep naked tonight gents. Nothing like a fart in the middle of the night to stain your sheets.

I feel like I really got to know you guys today.
    Who knew a year old hot dogs can bring.

shoulda had a box of Cheez-its as a side.

I've been around a very long time, and I think I remember a real hot dog thread, but maybe not.

Substitute hot dog for anything, but damn, I have a good memory, and we should have one.

Let's make this one that!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I've been around a very long time, and I think I remember a real hot dog thread, but maybe not.

Substitute hot dog for anything, but damn, I have a good memory, and we should have one.

Let's make this one that!
    Wasn't that your thread? Hotdogs in the BC or something
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    You're not commonlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I used to ski tour with a guy who would snack on raw hot dogs from out of his pocket on the skin track. That's what really gave me confidence in this experiment.
    Huh, Benny does the same thing with pilfered breakfast sausages.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    For some reason I was hoping for a more exciting report.
    Me too. I really thought this was rolling the dice. Completely normal and on schedule this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    Give em up for lent every year as a favor to my heart. Tournament time could be a two box a game habit easy.

we will need the 3 week report as well.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Don't sleep naked tonight gents. Nothing like a fart in the middle of the night to stain your sheets.
    Well, I'm not wearing my corset and garters to bed! Too confining!

UPDATE: This morning's skid marks were no worse than usual. Today's breakfast was a Cheerio / Raisin Bran melange in milk, accompanied by black coffee. Today's lunch is going to consist of dust on crust skiing on lightweight XCD gear. So I'm mostly going to be eating shit.

Well I did not eat any year old hot dogs yesterday but apparently I ate something that my body was unhappy with. After dinner last night I could tell that my stomach was still holding onto everything since lunchtime. My stomach felt bloated and just for the hell of it I weighed myself before going to bed. 186lbs

10:00pm - Fell asleep but was uncomfortable.

1:00am - I rolled onto my side and felt my stomach begin to revolt.
    I rushed to the bathroom and puked up a large amount of liquid that was in my stomach. I could tell there was more in there but it decided to stay put. I went back to bed.

2:30am - Still sleeping uncomfortably, I again roll over and feel my stomach begin to push. I run to the bathroom again and puke out all mid-density stomach contents (veggies, breads, etc). Go back to bed.

4:00am - Final round. I run in a wretch the heaviest contents of my stomach (steak, etc). This was a epic power puke creating splash-back all over the place. After completing the purge I sat on the floor for a bit to catch my breath. I now could tell my stomach was clear and I felt my better. I brush my teeth for the fourth time that night and went back to bed.

I had to take the morning off from work to re-hydrate and sleep a couple of extra hours and let my body recover. My lower back is still sore from the strain it took to complete the regurgitation. I weighed myself this morning and I was at 180lbs. About 3 lbs below my normal weight. That means I puked out 6 lbs of stomach contents.

I'm glad the petrified hot dog eaters remained healthy. I would only wish that kind of pukage on my worst enemy.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Well I did not eat any year old hot dogs yesterday but apparently I ate something that my body was unhappy with. After dinner last night I could tell that my stomach was still holding onto everything since lunchtime. My stomach felt bloated and just for the hell of it I weighed myself before going to bed. 186lbs

10:00pm - Fell asleep but was uncomfortable.

1:00am - I rolled onto my side and felt my stomach begin to revolt.
    I rushed to the bathroom and puked up a large amount of liquid that was in my stomach. I could tell there was more in there but it decided to stay put. I went back to bed.

2:30am - Still sleeping uncomfortably, I again roll over and feel my stomach begin to push. I run to the bathroom again and puke out all mid-density stomach contents (veggies, breads, etc). Go back to bed.

4:00am - Final round. I run in a wretch the heaviest contents of my stomach (steak, etc). This was a epic power puke creating splash-back all over the place. After completing the purge I sat on the floor for a bit to catch my breath. I now could tell my stomach was clear and I felt my better. I brush my teeth for the fourth time that night and went back to bed.

I had to take the morning off from work to re-hydrate and sleep a couple of extra hours and let my body recover. My lower back is still sore from the strain it took to complete the regurgitation. I weighed myself this morning and I was at 180lbs. About 3 lbs below my normal weight. That means I puked out 6 lbs of stomach contents.

I'm glad the petrified hot dog eaters remained healthy. I would only wish that kind of pukage on my worst enemy.
    Fucking hell.

Reading that doesn't make me feel any smarter about my experiment.

Koodos to you guys with the iron stomachs. I still kinda have mine. Literally could not tell you the last time I had food poisoning or a "24hr flu."
    I feel like "a la Pio" would be anything severed upside down.
    Also, somewhat on topic: Pioing it should mean entering a competition of some kind you have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but giving it your best(ish). Example: "I'm going to Pio the Ratpod this year" or "I'm going to do the Ratpod." "you? you don't even own a bike" "I guess I could always Pio it"
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Pio 2020! That dadbod couldn't be any worse than whatever the fuck is putting golf balls around right now.
    No longer stuck.

Just ate some salami that had a sell by date of 3/13. I think Imma be ok, but if I stop posting, send help immediately. Or at least toilet paper.

Aw, who am I kidding, I'd still post from the bathroom.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I took some Benadryl last night that expired in 2010.

Still here!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

IME, expired meds just lose their potency and don't really gain anything else good or bad.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Just ate some salami that had a sell by date of 3/13. I think Imma be ok, but if I stop posting, send help immediately. Or at least toilet paper.

Aw, who am I kidding, I'd still post from the bathroom.
    Who posts from anywhere else?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Of course the Hebrew Nationals were safe to eat. The Chosen Ones wouldn't put their name on some substandard meat tubes.

Not that long ago after an attempt to drink with my buddies like we were still in dentistry school I walked out of our old bar to sunlight and severe shame. I had an hour or three to grab some shuteye before having to get behind the wheel and drive 6 hours.

I was convinced I'd be ok since I had about a gallon of hotel coffee and a full bottle of store brand ibuprofen.

I took 4 right off the bat and hit the road. The pounding inside my head was unbearable. I pulled over and took two more. An hour later; no different. Searing pain.

Now I'm not one to speedball otc pain meds so before downing a couple more i looked at the bottle. Best by May 2014.

What the fuck!?! I yelled out to no one in particular at the rest stop parking lot, yet several people did suddenly change course away from my car. Where the hell did I even get these?

I pulled into the next gas station and had to buy 8 ibuprofen, 2 at a time in those shitty little travel packs.

Fuck that was an awful day.

I used to have a bottle of those canadian codeine/caffein/ibuprofen pills for emergencies, a few of those and a big bottle of Pedialyte will fix up most imbibing-related problems. Somebody Canadian on the board sent them to me, fuck if I can remember who it was though.

(Slight thread drift, unless it was food born). A bachelor party I once attended included several medical residents. At some point in the early hours of the following day, several Dr/patients were administered iv's to diminish the effects of excess irish whisky and few too many draws from a clay jug originating from some hollow in kentucky. The groom received extra special treatment and was injected with anti nauseants. I'm unable to disclose any further information.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Cooked some chicken in the crock pot last night, shut it off around 7pm? to let it cool before putting it in the fridge.

Found it on the counter this morning, opinions?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.