Great White Northern Dead-End lift ticket vouchers

I played Irish music at Mt. Baker on Friday and was paid with two lift ticket vouchers good until the end of this season. Weekends cost $60 and weekdays $55 for adults so if you're coming up here and want to pay less, let me know. There may be up to four more available depending on what my bandmates have in mind with their vouchers. I have a pass so don't need them.
    Last edited by fiddler; 03-20-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Nice offfer, fiddler!
    Thanks Bobby.

Bump for some Mt Baker lift tickets!
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    Thanks Bobby.

Bump for some Mt Baker lift tickets!
    Bumpty bump. Gonna try to sell these up there tomorrow. Last chance!

Baker rules bump. GLWS

Where were you when I needed those 10 days ago?

Goddamn tempting, considering the conditions... but I also have 3 days to burn at Whistler before this season's done

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Where were you when I needed those 10 days ago?

Goddamn tempting, considering the conditions... but I also have 3 days to burn at Whistler before this season's done
    Sorry pipedream! Well, you could use the Baker tickets in early April and use your Edge card later April and May at Blackcomb. I'm hoping to ski Friday and may try to sell them then. I'll post again Friday evening to say I still have them or sold them. If you decide you want them send me a message before Friday and I'll save them for you.