Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    No, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Well you've definitely made that first big step by starting a thread about it.
    [/end thread]
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Praxis Rx
    I stand corrected.

[/now end thread]
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

That expression is the framework for understanding the zeros.

I hashtag my bike because they gave me a killer deal.

case in point

Sent from my SM-G870W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    The other thread made me think of this. I've quit a few things over the years that have always produced a positive change. I quit FB and just recently quit Instagram, and I really want to quit Twitter as it's where I get my news. The new presidency just continues to piss me off and I know I can't do a damn thing about it until the mid-term elections. So why get myself pissed off daily for no reason. Or maybe I should be informed and do something more? The other sites were such a time suck. I realized that I was wasting my life away on nothing.

Thought about quitting coffee as that is the one vice I truly use daily. I notice headaches on weekends sometimes coming down, so it's definitely doing something not great for me.

I drink alcohol, but randomly and usually one beer. Weekends I'll have a few maybe. Weed is common, but not daily either.

And maybe this place, tgr. I skim too many random threads for no reason. I like the pics, the condition updates and the tech advice that everyone provides. My excuse is I'm usually on here at work, but I could actually do more work! ...Ah, I can't quit this place! yet
    I have been on a news break for about 2 weeks. I get snippets here and there, but it's all so depressing - the state of our country and the shitbag in the oval office.

It has been good for my mental health. Polyass is totally fucked with spam from one particular rightwing troll, so that place is off limits for the most part too.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

the boy told me i'm addicted to coffee and since we talk about things like addiction and abuse and obesity and marketing and such, i decided to stop. since i ended up getting sick on food twice during our trip and couldn't eat or drink anything for several days, i dropped coffee and haven't had any for 2.5 weeks with no desire to have any more.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    the boy told me i'm addicted to coffee and since we talk about things like addiction and abuse and obesity and marketing and such, i decided to stop. since i ended up getting sick on food twice during our trip and couldn't eat or drink anything for several days, i dropped coffee and haven't had any for 2.5 weeks with no desire to have any more.
    What's the relevance to this thread or is this your facebook?

from the op.

i quit facebook two years ago. file coffee under "and such." that better?

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    The other thread made me think of this. I've quit a few things over the years that have always produced a positive change. I quit FB and just recently quit Instagram, and I really want to quit Twitter as it's where I get my news. ......

Thought about quitting coffee as that is the one vice I truly use daily. I notice headaches on weekends sometimes coming down, so it's definitely doing something not great for me.

Yup, java is still my only daily vice. Well that and trying to run over cyclists and/or forcing buses out of their lane

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    from the op.

i quit facebook two years ago. file coffee under "and such." that better?
    Ah, I should have started at the beginning.