Canon f4 24-105L IS feeler - SOLD

I have one, it's about three years old but I've only used it once since I sold my 5d on my trip the chic chocs last year with a Canon 30d (6 megapixel?). Like new shape, maybe a miniscule scratch underneath. always had a cap and filter on it. No bag or box. Amazing walk around lens with the IS and not a bad range for skiing.

The recently upgraded model made the price jump from around 650 (iirc what I paid) to 1k new, and it's supposedly heavier, so a couple of trade-offs.

Any interest? Looks like eBay is anywhere between 400-550 so I was thinking 390 would be a good maggot price shipped. LMK if this is off or too low .

Hoping to turn it into a kit to ride on next year, like a recentish 180 praxis backcountry with ions.

march last year low tide in the chocs:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4865.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	202620

Name:	IMG_4857.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	202621

Name:	IMG_4852.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	202622

Name:	IMG_4816.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	202623
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Huh, I didn't know they made a second version of this lens.

IMO, the 24-105mm is the most versatile full frame lens out there. Great range, amazing IQ, and a killer price. Good luck selling it, $390 is an awesome deal (even for the first version).

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Huh, I didn't know they made a second version of this lens.

IMO, the 24-105mm is the most versatile full frame lens out there. Great range, amazing IQ, and a killer price. Good luck selling it, $390 is an awesome deal (even for the first version).
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/C...t/CA241054LIS2

Ken Rockhead:

"The Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS II is Canon's replacement for the extremely popular 24-105mm f/4 L IS of 2005 ~ 2016.

This new lens' claims to fame are improved image stabilization (rated 4 stops compared to three stops in the old 24-105 IS) and less corner darkening (modern Canon DSLRs automatically correct this anyway), but at the cost of much greater size and weight. Small size and weight were the best things about the original lens, so go figure.

This new lens' sharpness, stabilization and bokeh are superb, but it's too big and heavy, and its stiff zoom take most of the fun out of this general-purpose lens."

Sold

Thanks!
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

How did I miss this?! Fuckfuckfuck
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Ken Rockwell is such a tool. Excellent deal at that price. I sold one a few years ago for $600.