Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Need skis more than ideas at this point. Quite a few that would fit the bill

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Need skis more than ideas at this point. Quite a few that would fit the bill
    Haven’t bumped them in a while, trying to keep them but avoiding work and keeping them is unrealistic. My exp’s shine on corn. 3flex(stock 173 is 2). I haven’t skied a ul/c with so little chatter. Surprised I haven’t seen anyone do a +10 exp but anyway
    Praxis, vipec, dynafit , flylow
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=320940

Crisis averted. I just swung by praxis and keith had some 9d8s he gave me a good deal on. I'll be back in two years to complain about the graphics or something and bump this up again.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

^^^^
    I'm here to tell your that you made a big mistake. Should have bought yetis. Best spring touring ski out there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    ^^^^
    I'm here to tell your that you made a big mistake. Should have bought yetis. Best spring touring ski out there.

What part of not chattery pinner man bun skis did you miss?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

No idea whether these fit your specs but I have a pair of Cham 107 2.0s for cheap. 184cm. Two mounts on each ski but not for the same binding - part of a Dynastar warranty replacement, they sent me two single skis. Bases/edges 8/10, topsheets 6/10. $150 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Haven’t bumped them in a while, trying to keep them but avoiding work and keeping them is unrealistic. My exp’s shine on corn. 3flex(stock 173 is 2). I haven’t skied a ul/c with so little chatter. Surprised I haven’t seen anyone do a +10 exp but anyway
    Ah, thought these had sold months ago! Sorry to hear that your local deal fell through. Odd - killer skis at a killer price. That being said, please let me know if you'd be willing to part with just the skins

I have some new ones in the mail that I can't wait to get on. I know Keith did a 10+ run of these this season, but have not seen it online. Had I not gotten my EXPs for long, multiday missions the 10+ version would probably have been the logical choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarhey View Post
    Support Keith and get some 9D8's in a 179

LBSki got a pair of UL's a year back when they were on sale, and he's digging them
    Glad to see that you saw the light after almost 2 years ;-)
    Aggressive in my own mind

Quote Originally Posted by hoarhey View Post
    Glad to see that you saw the light after almost 2 years ;-)

I've had a lot of concussions. Takes a while sometimes.