Thread: ALL CITY Dealer

ALL CITY Dealer

Any Mags out there employed at a shop that is an All City dealer? There are no "dealers" in my area, and I'm not sure if this QBP brand can be brought in to any shop.

The new Mr Pink has my interest piqued. Has anybody ridden one of these? Would love to work out a deal and/or support a mag on a 55cm frameset.

Any shop with QBP account can order you one.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    good to know, thanks. I knew they were a QBP brand, but they do have distinct dealers listed on their website. So I didn't know if it was different than the usual Salsa/Surly arrangement.

Salsa is the only one that not all shops can get. QBP is weird.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I actually just learned Salsa was dealer-only today.

Already contacted my LBS. The new Pink's aren't in stock yet, but they're looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    This.

On a side note, I have an original Spacehorse and absolutely love it. Set up as a cross/light touring rig but I've put road tires on it and I can easily keep up with roadie friends.

If you do end up with a Mr. Pink let us know how you like it. Looks like a wicked fun ride!

Attachment 202042

Pink steel frame and fork though still wins for me

Attachment 202043

Quote Originally Posted by Groomer Gambler View Post
    If you do end up with a Mr. Pink let us know how you like it. Looks like a wicked fun ride!
    +1. Thinking it's time to replace my 15 y/o aluminum frame fast/fun bike and thinking a lot about Mr. Pink frame or giving in to lifelong lust for Ti (Lynskey). Practical side says go Pink. I ride a couple of tri's each year and would change up seatpost and use clip-on aero bars - also do a lot of long gravel rides and climbing fests up in the mtn and have a bike that are comfy but heavy. Seems like this, with a second set of wheels or just a second cassette with lower gearing, could be the one bike to rule them all.

cool bike.

van dessel WTF is new for me this year.

Pink steel frame and fork though still wins for me
    the pink is tight -- If I could find a 55cm frame I would pull the trigger for sure.
    Last edited by kai_ski; 03-09-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Very cool. I love the retro double tt. If I could afford it, I'd just order a custom Retrotec and be done with it.

The 450mm CS length on the WTF would kill sporty road feel for me. That's Fargo territory.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Very cool. I love the retro double tt. If I could afford it, I'd just order a custom Retrotec and be done with it.

The 450mm CS length on the WTF would kill sporty road feel for me. That's Fargo territory.
    Ya I'd kill for a Retrotec

Ya I'd kill for a Retrotec
    My current ride is actually a Soulcraft Royale that I bought NOS. The road feel and handling are sublime, but it only has clearance for 25's and the flats and fatigue when I leave the pavement are not worth it anymore.

Damn you All-City for making such fun looking bikes. Worth selling my Spacehorse and getting this?

http://allcitycycles.com/bikes/cosmic_stallion

Love the color scheme too.