Mar22 Grand trip

We still have a spot for a safety kayaker.

Sounds awesome! I can't go. My first world problems are that I've been alternating between going down the big ditch and skiing in the Alps. This was the "get rad in France" year. This date last year I was running the 20s. I'm sure this isn't news to you and maybe you don't "need" a safety kayaker but hear is some babble for you, these are questions I'd like to know if I was considering joining a trip.

What does a "safety kayaker" mean to you? I've seen rafters make unreasonable expectations.

Does everyone have drysuits. It add so much enjoy to a trip. I hate going on river trips where people don't want to get wet.

How is your culture of safety? What is your plan for flipping boats? What are the level of experience he heavy situations? Got any EMTs, nurses, ski patrollers, WFRs etc.?

Logistics - how many boats, people, gear rentals, shuttle, meal plan, division of labor, costs etc.

Group Dynamics - This most important part of the trip IMO. Ages, couples, experience, Grand veterans, how much partying, weed, early/late starters, anal or freestyle, how's the TL?

Being that you are from Salida, I'm guessing you are a "been there done that" crew but if you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Also, as the season gets going, maybe we should meet up? I really enjoy the company of boaters and I'm trying to be a bit more social.

Got it covered thanks