Hello Skiers and Riders,

I am looking for ski/snowboard mountaineering partners for weekends between May 16th and June 21st, 2017. I'll be in Florence, Italy during that time as part of my law school education, and we have 3-day weekends, so I figured I would make the trip up to Chamonix or the Dolomites depending on weather and snow conditions and do some spring ski mountaineering. I have always wanted to ski the classic lines of the Aiguille du Midi and others off the Mt. Blanc massif. Feel free to call or text me to communicate about our skills, experience, goals, etc. (I have a level II avy cert, crevasse rescue, and 8 years of experience. I also took snow hydrology in college). I would also deeply appreciate any recommendations from anyone who has done similar trips (preferably at this time of year), and any information about the snow year they are having, access issues, or any other sage advice. Feel free to post what classic lines I should have in mind or things I should know!! But most of all, let me know if you can join me! I'd also appreciate any info for analogous websites like TGR for the Alps/Dolomites. Thanks in advance!

-Ben Jordan
benjordan1985@hotmail.com
615-631-2354