Entry Level Industrial Designer

I'm hiring. If you want to live in the mountains, operate CNC and design firearms related products, let me know.

https://www.indeed.com/job/industria...2ffc0ac27f71b3

I enjoyed reading the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I enjoyed reading the listing.
    Well, wanna move and draw dicks on things at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    wanna draw dicks on things at work?
    I didn't see that in the job description, can you please expand on that thought?

Yes. But you'll have to pay me another 40k to get the dickdoodles 😵.

In all seriousness, I don't have the CNC experience. Some greenhorn MET will score with this position. I can help get the word out if you're coming up short on applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    I didn't see that in the job description, can you please expand on that thought?
    Thinks 8th grade level humor is amusing and a welcome part of breaking up workplace monotony.
    We have gone so far as to 3D print a dick to send to a customer. We also have a chart in bathroom detailing "Types of Volcanic Eruptions" since one of our employees brags of his epic "poocano" style shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    We have gone so far as to 3D print a dick to send to a customer. We also have a chart in bathroom detailing "Types of Volcanic Eruptions" since one of our employees brags of his epic "poocano" style shits.

Fecal humor is a staple of any healthy redneck working environment.

Some greenhorn MET will score with this position. I can help get the word out if you're coming up short on applicants.
    This is exactly who we are looking for. Please do, this would be an awesome gig for a skier and gun nut.

I see that you are getting applicants. Please upload their resumes to a shared drive for our review. In the best interest of the company, we want to make sure you select someone truly worthy of: Poocanos, Drawing dick pics, Company paid shooting and a flexible schedule for world class mountain biking, skiing, hiking and more.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    I see that you are getting applicants. Please upload their resumes to a shared drive for our review. In the best interest of the company, we want to make sure you select someone truly worthy of: Poocanos, Drawing dick pics, Company paid shooting and a flexible schedule for world class mountain biking, skiing, hiking and more.
    So far, weirdos. The first person to ask for change in the cover letter is hired!